Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
President Obama has arrived
b
5 November 2008 03:39
Barack Obama is the new US president, it's not official,yet, he has 102 electoral vote now but there's no way he can lose in my opinion. It’s history in the making.
a
5 November 2008 16:57
Very good to have him in & to be honnest any one will do just take Bush & his cronies away
But Obama need all the help as he is take over the mess left after the bush admin ...
s
5 November 2008 22:40
Hamdoeliah, This man is a gift from Allah.
A
6 November 2008 19:21
sbs2000
Hamdoeliah, This man is a gift from Allah.

Very strange gift... [www.haaretz.com]
A
7 November 2008 02:03
As far as I’m concerned, Mr Obama doesn’t have any experience about international politics, however, all people around the world have been enjoyed to have a person who can make a real changing, a good attitude and new politics .Furthermore, he might deal with Islam and American politics in order to introduce a peace, I hope that he can fulfill his dream without lobby’s pressing.
a
14 November 2008 15:43
... Or he will get himself shot... History tells us a lot, count how many presidents were assassinated in US and
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
a
14 November 2008 17:23
2 years ago, nobody on this board (and the same elsewhere) thought that he will overcome the race issue in US politics and become the first Afro-American President of the US:

[www.yabiladi.com]
A
21 November 2008 19:01
In a nutshell, I don’t think that something would be changed because I red some articles about some political people who Obama designed for several missions, you don’t need to predict how will he manage the most important political problem around the world? But the future will be witnessing and confirming, Barack Hussein Obama couldn’t deal without Israeli advices and our hope can’t confuse our certitude.
H
22 November 2008 11:38
I believe it is quite natural that the arrival and Obama has aroused so much enthusiasm given the desastrous former mandate and the character of the new guy himself and i also think that this enthusiasm is quite justifiable, even with to regards to issues related to moroccan, arab or muslim immigrants living in the US.. but looking at the new president of the united states of agression from an external point of view, i don't see what good can he bring to the world, apart from protecting his countries' "divine" rights upon other people's wealths and continuing creating pretexts to "use force" and to fuel armed conflicts in the world in order to clear the country's prodcution of armement ...he may be a good father, a nice husband, but as a president, he is under the mercy of the jewish money and the multiple american lobbies ...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
22 November 2008 13:18
you are absolutly correct HIcham.
I came across this what do you think? [uk.youtube.com]
a
22 November 2008 13:23
grinning smiley

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/ggxiBWv4xYE[/video]

grinning smiley

Emission spécial MRE