Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
To Practice Your english and make friends
6 November 2009 23:56
Welcome to www.Communities.com

Communities.com is an international online community where people from all over the world (185 countries) meet, chat, flirt and interact every day. There are loads of things to do and it's FREE to join!
Make new friends
Whether you're looking for new friends in a different part of the world or in your local area you should be able to find them here. If you're looking for someone in particular you can search for members by age, sex, location, etc. When you find someone that seems interesting you simply send them a message and start chatting. And who knows, maybe you'll even find the love of your life inside!
Get your own place
As a member you'll get your own "place" that other members can visit to learn more about you. You're free to customize your place as you want with information about who you are, where you're from and things you like. You can further personalize it by adding a profile photo and by uploading photos to your photo gallery. As you make new friends you can easily keep track of them in your friends list and on your instant messenger. You also get a guestbook, links page, personal blog and lots more.
Create communities
Another great feature is the ability for members to create and join communities. This makes it easy to find groups of people with the same interests as you. By joining a community you will be able to chat with other members in the community forums and chat rooms.
K
7 November 2009 04:27
I read the title, and was thinking that we can practice our english and make friends from yabiladi itself.

Any ideas?
7 November 2009 14:04
so why not its good idea to creat a chat room here and then we can communicate just in english smiling smiley
c
8 November 2009 01:01
I have much better idea.
Check meetup.com you can make friends and practice your english IN REAL LIFE not vitually. The founder of this website was received lately by Obama to express his recognition to the project.
The community are classified by zip codes and interest. Once you join a group you can receive email, schedule a meetings and lot of interesting stuff.
I started by joining the French Speaking Group in Fort Worth, it allows me to practice my english with Americans looking to practice their French!! isn't funny? Now I'm in many other groups: traveling, hiking, nightlife even Singles smiling smiley smiling smiley
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
K
8 November 2009 03:06
I did it too chaïba kadim, it's a good way to practice our english in real life .

I was also assistant organiser of two of them in my city .

I was excpecting that out dear yabiladians be much procative in such posts,, well let's see.

Abdel
c
8 November 2009 19:54
Yeah you're right.
But in reality if you want to practice your English you should do it with native English speakers. And I don't really like to stay around with only my group Muslims, Arabs, Moroccans ... we should be more open minded than that and there is a lot to learn about other cultures too and in the same time you give a good impression about you and your people.
K
8 November 2009 21:30
That's exactely the point, and so I did.

Most people with whom I practice are native English speakers, so it's okay for me.
However I would like to help my group Muslims, Arabs or whomever want to practice and I really willing to talk to them if they want to.
9 November 2009 00:25
i agree with you all guys, but the problem is its hard to find native english speakers ? im in Rabat and i see only people speak french so how can i find them?
c
9 November 2009 18:12
Dear Gnawi-man
It depends if your situation.
When I was in Rabat, I was practicing with some American working on International organization, also I was also the first to volunteer to be a "guide" for foreigner coming in town. One day I volunteered to be the guide for "Immortal Tech" in Casablanca even if my language was so so bad, but we did very well smiling smiley
There is always a way to practice.
Movies, American movies with subtitle. Turn to MBC Movie it's very helpful too.
How about hosting foreigner in your home?
If you study English is good but in real life it usually different so you have to make it real.
Do you know the website: Couchsurfing.org ??? it's a very interesting way to connect with people all over the world. The principle is very simple. You register in the website and you offer your "couch" to anyone who want to come visit your town. Of course you have the right to accept or not, but you can host student or tourist who can't or don't like to stay on 5stars hotels.
I'm offering a couch here in Texas and it's very cool and secure (since everybody rate everybody)
Cheers
9 November 2009 21:24
Dear chaïba kadim
i knew that website and im a member of it, its good idea just for guys who live alone in their own appartement not with the parents lol
i was in call center but in french and i was practicing my english with many africans but unfortunately i quited , also i have friends on my msn from swede who are good in english and some of them they phone me and we talk for hours
anyway thank you for ur advice smiling smiley
p
26 February 2013 13:30
you know some one who would like to talk with me? I'm really want to practice my english. (Line Facebook Instagram Whatapp)
I'm a muslimah. Help me. hahaha ptdr
C
2 March 2013 11:33
Heey ... I wanna parctice my english too. Any volunteers ??
j
12 March 2013 04:02
hi everyone Welcome
I am jhonatan, i'm 20 years old
i´m from Ecuador
and i want to practice my english
and my french ...
and i want to know a lot of people of others countries.
c
15 March 2013 00:01
I think that this's my first post in this forum section "English", so me too I'd like practice english any and I'm ready to do.
Thanks for all contributors
A
17 April 2013 15:39
Salam,
firstly, i like your site so much, personnaly i have a big problem with communication in english language, i want to learn it, also i am student engineering and i will practice it in work, please if you have some advice, help me
M
21 April 2013 11:42
Please can you help me get this email to El Houcine Fardani at the Moroccan embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam. Many thanks for your assistance.

Dear Mr Fardani

My name is Mohamed Arsalani, a British national residing in Brunei Darussalam, south east Asia.

I am writing in reference to the article "Boujam'a died unnoticed", which appeared on 'hespress.com' Wednesday 17th April 2013. The article is about Boujam'a, a Moroccan descendent who lived all his life in Vietnam. He left behind a Vietnamese wife and two children. There is a family of 12 people related to Boujam'a living in a village called Dao Hoang, 150 km from Hanoi.

I would very much appreciate your assistance as I am planning to pay a visit to the family of Boujam'a in June 2013. This is a humanitarian visit to offer financial assistance to his family and close relatives.

For you information I have never been to Vietnam and don't speak Vietnamese. Thus I am contacting you to find out if you are able to coordinate this humanitarian endeavour to reach out for our Moroccan nationals.

I trust to hear from you shortly so that we can talk further about the assistance I need from your side.

Best wishes

Mohamed Arsalani
+6738801602
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei Darussalam
[email protected]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook