Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Police Arrest Woman For $1 In Unpaid Taxes
Z
17 October 2005 09:10
[www.local6.com]
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
G
17 October 2005 14:20
Ciao Zouhair!

yes i am shocked to read the article, but to be honest with you not that much, knowing them....this is another reason on why i think the US is such a terrible place to live. Can u believe it?

I dont mean to offend nobody here, but rather than live as a foreigner in the US, having to do the jobs they ALLPW you to do, i would rather starve in my own country!

Thank you to show the terrible qualities of a country that the only aim is to conquer the world and bomb whoever is against them and doesnt wanna bend to their imperialistic battle.

I add that in some sh---y state like Iowa, Idaho, Arkansas they arrest you if you give an innocent kiss to your wife or husband in the middle of the streets!!! Here in Italy, we would end up all jailed !!!!!
l
17 October 2005 17:45
I am a foreigner in France - and I am sure that if I didn't submit my tax return forms for 5 years the Gendarmes would be after me too!!!!!!
Z
22 October 2005 10:06
Hi there ,

I guess this is what is called rules of the land, what is suitable in italy may not be suitable in morocco and such ..

You can face jail time too in morocco if they find you kissing in public, called public diturbance, in the penal code of morocco

It is just a matter of enforcability,

waht I do like in usa, however is their seriousness about enforcing laws when they think about it.

Law should be enforced not only implemented.

1 cent or 10 billions, it is a matter of disrespect to the public as law represents public decisions.

smiling smiley

Sorry for others; Georgina, hope you are doing well, u did not kept me updated and did not answer my email, hope u r not overloaded these times
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
g
31 October 2005 01:57
What planet do you come from Georgina.. You are embarrassing all of the rest of the Italians with your dumb comments. Get a life.
c
31 October 2005 02:09
Taxes issue is a very serious issue everywhere in this planet. But here in Denmark for example they would just add it with taxes of the following year. I need to pay over 5500 euros additionnal taxes for 2004, but we just made an agreement now that I´m studying again and cannot afford it.
So if a woman is arrested for 1 dollar I guess I should be condamed to death thengrinning smiley

cali
Z
31 October 2005 02:35
gabri a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What planet do you come from Georgina.. You are
> embarrassing all of the rest of the Italians with
> your dumb comments. Get a life.

Gabri, she is not embarassing no one ! Please be less rude and edit your msg ! no body has dumb comments, every one has a specific affiliation of views and shall be respected.

Hope you will be more careful in exporting your anger next time
Z
31 October 2005 02:36
Cali mrahba ! it was a while we did not heard about you winking smiley

I dont think you will have been condamed to death but 5500 months of forced community work grinning smiley
G
2 November 2005 11:43

Gabri,
believe me i know the US pretty good my dear, and regarding your feeling of my "dumb" comment.... please feel free to explain why do you think it is dumb.

AND i have a wonderful life again my dear thanks for worrying about it!

G
2 November 2005 11:49
And since i read you wrote somewhere you 'd like to meet nmoroccans coz they are sexy, i think WE understood already what you are looking for....

Well i think there are 1000 of specific web site for that.....

I have my own reason to write on Yabilabi, although not moroccan, nor northafrican and i have always approached with an open mind everything and everybody unlike you.

Bella get your moroccan wang somewhere else please.

Zouhair excuse me for the changing of subject on your post.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook