Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
PLEASE SOME RESPECT
k
13 March 2008 16:44
assalamo alaikom,
i really enjoy reading as well as taking part in this forum. some topics 'r really interesting and add to our knowledge. but unluckily there 'r some who behave in unproper and disgusting manner by replying in a harch,unrespectful and even silly way. this really reflect their mean education and poor background.
thank you very much
M
13 March 2008 16:50
Hi Kamal a, whilst i agree with what you say, i haven't witnessed any form of rudeness or irrespectful manners on this forum lately...or i might be wrong?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
k
13 March 2008 16:58
hi Minniemouse
thanks for ur reply. u might not read all of it.........Cool and i don't advice u to do so otherwise u'll get headache once u get to the dark one. i only hope to see a clean chat, no more than that.
thanks again
H
13 March 2008 19:05
Ity happens from time to time that some outsiders just bump into this english forum and bring some bssala we are not used here but i noticed also that they disappear as soon as they get no "positive" feed back..
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
R
13 March 2008 20:29
I am agree with you, that's why I vote green grinning smiley
l
13 March 2008 20:34
I understand your sadness
We need to respect the same posts
Foreigner
Courage they will grow up

Please google and no thanks to my English teacher
leiko toujours connectée mais jamais devant l ecranfree tibet....
a
13 March 2008 21:20
Guys

Its usualy clean & coll but a couple of individuals " alah yahdihoume" try to shock by using rude comments
I believe we are the majority & we should bear with these individuals they will grow up one day .....
K
13 March 2008 23:38
If you ever read such a msg again don't reply to. Just report it to an admin by cliking on "Report This Message" below the post that you find offensive. I have done it many times now and the admins on this board react very quickly and so far they have removed all the posts I have reported. Thanks for that good job admins!
Y
14 March 2008 07:01
THis has been a nice respectful corner for a while Some straight and honest talk shouldn't be confused with rudeness and basala; however.
THe closing of some other chat rooms might have brought some frivolous opinions here, but they grow tired after getting no responses from the Wise ones!
Best

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook