Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Need help with Divorce
y
26 mars 2014 16:57
Hi,

Does anyone here speak English? As I need some help! Shukran!
26 mars 2014 17:17
Salem

You're welcome... I hope I can help you...
26 mars 2014 17:22
Salam alaykoum,

I'm here too if you need some help. I'll answer your question if I'm able to.
26 mars 2014 17:57
Hi,

What can we do for you?
27 mars 2014 10:52
Citation
lylibelle22 a écrit:
Hi,

What can we do for you?
marry him..once divorced lol
27 mars 2014 11:01
salam
i speak english just a little bit
but maybe we can help you if you explain your problem
come on
P
27 mars 2014 11:06
Hello !!

I can help you too !! What is your problem ?
L
27 mars 2014 12:13
Helloooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if you tell us what kind of help do you need?????? Then we can help.
e
28 mars 2014 10:39
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
Hi,

Does anyone here speak English? As I need some help! Shukran!

Asalam aleykoum bro,if you need help
You CAN ask me your question.
28 mars 2014 13:23
bin il revient pas c'est une blague ou quoi ??
y
23 avril 2014 15:53
Wa Aliekum Salam my dear Moroccon Brothers and Sisters!

Thanks for all your replies and support!

I want to ask about how to divorce in Morocco.

I am a British National, and married a Moroccon National a few month ago in February.

I found out the truth about the relationship (that she just wanted a UK Visa), and I want to know how to divorce her. I am now in London.

What do I do?

Thank you my friends
P
23 avril 2014 17:34
Salam

Here you can find answers.

Good luck

[uk.answers.yahoo.com]
Il faut dissocier l'erreur humaine de la c.onnerie humaine
23 avril 2014 19:34
Salam,

You do not give much details about the situation. As you got recently married it can be assumed that your wife is still in Morocco...

Anyway, things basically depend on relevant facts...

You got married in Morocco? has everything already been "recognized" in the UK?
Is your wife currently living with you? does she already have a visa (type)? or the application is still pending?

Based on your situation you might be able to find the best strategy to divorce without too much trouble.
y
23 avril 2014 20:23
- I married the Moroccon girl in February 2014 (so 2 month ago).

- I gave her gifts + mahr/dowry. We signed at the court and Adoul's office.

- I returned a week later to London.

- She has an English Exam Test to sit next Month, as part of the requirements for a Spouse Visa.

- Apart from waiting for the English Test results, all the other requirements for the Spouse Visa were fullfilled, so I was just waiting for her to sit the exam next month, receive the results a few weeks later, then pay & send off the Spouse Visa Application for her.

- However, last month, we had a problem after I found out something.

- She is obviously in Morocco, and I am here, in London.

- I am unsure of what to do. I want the Dowry/Mahr back. We never had sex or anything like that. I married and left a week later without doing anything sexual with her.

- So now I want a divorce, and want my things back. Is it possible for me to get the dowry/mahr back? And how long will the divorce take?

THANKS!
23 avril 2014 20:55
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
- I married the Moroccon girl in February 2014 (so 2 month ago).

- I gave her gifts + mahr/dowry. We signed at the court and Adoul's office.

- I returned a week later to London.

- She has an English Exam Test to sit next Month, as part of the requirements for a Spouse Visa.

- Apart from waiting for the English Test results, all the other requirements for the Spouse Visa were fullfilled, so I was just waiting for her to sit the exam next month, receive the results a few weeks later, then pay & send off the Spouse Visa Application for her.

- However, last month, we had a problem after I found out something.

- She is obviously in Morocco, and I am here, in London.

- I am unsure of what to do. I want the Dowry/Mahr back. We never had sex or anything like that. I married and left a week later without doing anything sexual with her.

- So now I want a divorce, and want my things back. Is it possible for me to get the dowry/mahr back? And how long will the divorce take?

THANKS!

You might be able to stop the visa application process by getting in touch with the relevant immigration services or agency.

As to the divorce the proceedings they are probably going to take place in Morocco before a Justice.
You may be able to hire an attorney in Morocco and give him a power of attorney to represent you (Wakala) before the Family Court.

A number of documents may need to be notarized, you may do so at the Moroccan Consulate.
You should consider going to the Consulate asap and ask to be assisted by the "Adoul".
He will be able to give you all the information needed.

As to the dowery and presents I highly doubt that you will be able to get them back unless you can prove that there was any malicious intent or intention to defraud.
Good luck.
y
23 avril 2014 21:03
I have no plans to go back to Morocco, or hire a lawyer, as I already wasted $6,000 (dowry + gold) on the marriage. Hiring a lawyer or returning to Morocco, will only add to my loss, as the lawyer would unlikely be able to get me my things back successfully.

Do you think the best thing, is to not go to Morocco, and the girl will herself most likely do the divorce?

How long does the divorce take?

Thank you
23 avril 2014 23:35
Citation
yaafin a écrit:

I am a British National, and married a Moroccon National a few month ago in February.

I found out the truth about the relationship (that she just wanted a UK Visa), and I want to know how to divorce her. I am now in London.

What do I do?

Thank you my friends

Salemo3alikom

If you married on Morocco ,you can divorce un Morocco and then translate your divorce and send it to the district court.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 23/04/14 23:40 par *Rania13*.
y
24 avril 2014 00:30
Citation
*Rania13* a écrit:
Citation
yaafin a écrit:

What do I do?

Thank you my friends

Salemo3alikom

If you married on Morocco ,you can divorce un Morocco and then translate your divorce and send it to the district court.

Wa Aliekum Salam

How long will it take?
24 avril 2014 02:15
Forget about the dowry and everything else,cut your losses and run as fast as you can,after a couple of years the whole thing will blow away,anyway she won't be able to come to UK without your help.
Good luck.
y
24 avril 2014 02:59
In Morocco, how long does a divorce take?
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook