Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
need a help
t
29 July 2006 03:15
hi everybody and colorful day
I need same information for HAACP ?
CAN EVERYONE had an experience in flexographic?
I am a controler quality in the field of company of printing a bags in montreal .
thanks a lot
t
30 July 2006 16:12
allo
can everyone know : HAACP ( HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINT ) ?
l
31 July 2006 00:31
no sorry but i cant help
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
c
31 July 2006 01:14
Hi

HACCP (Hasard Analysys of Critical Control Points). The Idea started in USA when one wanted to send austronautes to space. One of the biggest problem is to provide dem with food that was safe and sterile, inorder to avoid any kind of sickness caused by food and hygiene in space.
This system was developped and is now applied by food producers. By having your own HACCP you can easily determinate the most critical areas or step of the process. Then have a procedure to how deal with critical points. All depending on what kind of ingredients you´re using, your machines, alarmsystems, the type product you´re dealing with and many other factors. There must be worked a HACCP plan for every production facility of food for humains.

cali
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
c
2 August 2006 19:15
thanks a lot CALI
t
18 August 2006 22:36
hi everybody
i have 5 years of printing quality experience , I have a depth knowledge of flexo and sheetfef offset , I need to communicate with someone who worked with HACCP IN THE NORTH OF AMERICA ( CANADA).
HAVE A GREAT DAY

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook