Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans from Australia
S
2 September 2010 05:14
Hi there,

I am amazed that there are so many Moroccan people living in Australia. Well I am Samir and I am a Moroccan guy living in Amsterdam(the Netherlands) The reason that I am here writing you al, is because I am going to move to Sydney in November for 6 months. I was really queries if there were any Moroccan population in Sydney. To know that there are Moroccan living In Sydney gives me a feeling that I wont be alone. Well it would be great if I could meet some one there while during my stay. Hope to hear from you!

All the best!

And a blest Ramadan to all of you!

Samir
n
9 September 2010 16:05
Salam Samir,

First of all, Aid Moubarek said men Perth, Western Australia.
They are Moroccans in Sydney, there is a group on Facebook. You can have a look.
For my part I will be in Sydney on the 22/09 inch allah.
I do not know for the moment, how long I will stay there.
If I am around, we can try to catch up for a drink inch allah.
Have a safe trip to Sydney,
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ta allah
E
3 October 2010 12:54
honestly fossil
you were born and raised in australia and still call yourself moroccan.
you are wrong.you are an aussie ,you are australian with moroccan heritage..simple as that?
you should also be proud of your country of birth.simple
cheerz.
barack obama is an americain .born and bred.
his father was what ever.
so be australian and be proud ...
cheerz
E
10 October 2010 06:10
moroccans like others
spend at least 10 years of their lives ,running around after papers and documentations...
when they settle in another country,legally with all formalities,they still have to run around their consulat and stuff like that.

not me ever
sss
N
12 October 2010 23:51
SSS

moroccans like others
spend at least 10 years of their lives ,running around after papers and documentations

BULLSHIT !

SSS
when they settle in another country,legally with all formalities,they still have to run around their consulat and stuff like that.

not me ever

haha, very funny LOL ! Maybe it's because you're not so important....
Y
29 October 2010 05:20
salam alikom
i'm Mohammed and i just moved to australia Melbourne the west side Point Cook so i'm just wondering if there is anyone from morocco they live in melbourne to chat or have a coffee i hope you hear from you guys soon see you.
be salama.
29 November 2010 11:16
Salam,

I went to Sydney couple of times, I haven't met any moroccan there, only lebanese.
Y
31 December 2010 03:51
hello Rosewater

how are you doing? i hope you enjoy urself in Sedney its a nice city in australia as well me i live in melbourne its nice here as well but the only thing is i still didnt met any moroccans here i wonder where they all locate. anyway happy new year and i hope you like it in Sydney.

Best regards

YouManYou
B
18 January 2011 19:45
1000 Marhabaaaaaaaa ya ouldi
24 February 2011 08:07
Australia: Brisbane and Gold Coast... meeee like lool
H
30 March 2011 23:05
Hi guys,

I need some info regarding the way of life in Australia. Actually, I lived in France for 7 years (I was at the university), then I went to Toronto/Canada and stayed there for almost 2 years. Now, I'm in Morocco but I wish I could go somewhere else.
Do you thing that Autralia would be appropiate for me to live in?

thnx beforehand
H
1 April 2011 13:42
Hey, come on guys!! I need your help here!
smiling smiley
r
18 April 2011 14:03
Salam Aleikum

I will be travelling to Sydney the 30.04. If you are in Sydney and want to drink a coffee with me do not hesitate to contact me.

[email protected]
r
18 April 2011 14:05
for you Hind&Hind:

[www.immi.gov.au]
r
18 April 2011 14:09
I have to precise. I am a moroccan living in Switzerland and I will move to Autralia. My wife is australian and doesnt want to live in Switzerland. So the moroccans on the rood.
B
26 April 2011 09:21
Hind&Hind
Hi guys,

I need some info regarding the way of life in Australia. Actually, I lived in France for 7 years (I was at the university), then I went to Toronto/Canada and stayed there for almost 2 years. Now, I'm in Morocco but I wish I could go somewhere else.
Do you thing that Autralia would be appropiate for me to live in?

thnx beforehand

Hi Hind&Hind , I am also moroccan and have lived in europe for 7 years. I just moved to Sydney 3 months ago and so far I am enjoying it to the fullest. There are so many things you can do and see if you love the outdoors like me. Sydney has endless amazing views (botanic garden, opera house, bondi beach, manly beach, harbour bridge, darling harbour...). The weather here is is great. It's somewhat similar to the weather in Morocco, I think because sydney and morocco are on almost same altitude.
hmm what more, Aussies are very friendly and helpful. People seem to have a happy life. This comes mainly from work-life balance and that is very important here smiling smiley
If you have specific questions plz let me know, i'll be glad to help out.

Cheers
s
28 April 2011 09:31
Assalamoalaikom,

I've posted three days ago asking about information regarding melbourne attraction but got no feedback. hopefully someone will help here.
i'm Moroccan living in New Zealand and planning a trip to Melbourne soon. I would like if someone could help me with information about tourism spots in Melbourne. best places to shop, where to have halal food, places of attraction etc......
i browsed the web and got quite interesting stuff but wish to get more from people living there or anyone who has been there.

thanks
M
28 April 2011 21:53
Hi,

You are very lucky to live in Australia.

It's my dream, to visit this beautiful country.

Maybe after my studies

Enjoy your stay
K
11 June 2011 17:12
Hi guys! Salam 3alaikoum!
I´m moroccan from casablanca, i moved to stockholm sweden at the age of 18 and after years of integration and language apprentice i´m now doing my master in aerospace engineering in the royal institute of technology, i can say life is going well i´m just tired of the cold and think about australia. How do you moroccan experience australian, are they nice people, do they have some stereotype thing against moroccan or are we a little more respected in the land down under? Is life good(welfare and services) there?
Thanks and feel free to discuss anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2011 07:24 by KRAOUZ.
f
15 June 2011 01:04
Salaam,

It stays surprising to see that Moroccans living anywhere in the world. Is there anyone here from Paris or Spain? I am from Amsterdam.
z
15 October 2011 02:17
hey to u alll, iam zara from moroccan too.
But born and in sydney , i noe heaps of moroccans in sydney , if u like i can help u meet them let me noe take care.my email is [email protected] get bak to me xoxox .
z
15 October 2011 02:24
hey if u need help let me noe , i noe how hard it moving to a new country, so write to me on my email if u need any help wlahh wlad blad o bnat blad have to stick together, so i would like to do that so if u wish send me an email at , [email protected]. salam.
f
21 October 2011 12:56
L'Australie est troisième au mondial de rugby!

Et dimanche 23/10 quelle équipe supporterez vous?:la France ou les néozed?
M
10 February 2012 22:29
Hey fossil ,
I'm from Morocco actually and i've been dreaming about traveling to australia for a journey ... ( U know , o time with studies , exams and stuff + i should start saving for it )
Hope it will come true one day smiling smiley
Enjoy your life their ^^
r
11 June 2012 19:22
marhaba ana rabie min madrid da imail bita3e
[email protected]
[www.facebook.com]
M
4 October 2012 12:56
Morocco is great and will always be bro. How is the wather in australia. Moh
l
26 November 2012 19:45
hi gays,

l am from belgum and l will love to live in australia but l don t know nothing about there so can you help me

and ma english is bad so l will find a any job to approve my english so help me please l really want leave this Belgium
w
13 March 2013 14:50
i don't blame you for wanting to leave Belgium
s
1 June 2013 11:24
Salamo3alaikom everybody I'm Salaheddine I live in Italy for 23 years, in a few months inshallah boar in Australia with my girlfriend, I'm a pizza maker . in which city would you advise me to come?there's a Moroccan community? could have a future in Australia? answer me please I have a little fear of being in trouble and only in a new country! thanks shokran grazie
e
24 November 2013 23:33
Salah,,,,,hey bro,,,,,,are you already in australia?,,,,how is it Maaaaaaan?

best wishes from germany
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook