Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans from Australia
f
13 November 2005 21:59
i know some people here from te netherlands
s
14 November 2005 12:54
salu moi c'est salima je voudrais aller au états unis pour développer mon anglais quelqu'un peut me donner des conseils
thank
s
14 November 2005 16:22
Hi every body,
i'm fascinated by Australia.I think that it's the only continent where you can enjoy the comfort of modern life and the beauty of mother nature.But i've heard that Austalians suffer from a sentiment of isolation from the fact that they are far ans isolated from the rest of the world.Is it true ?
I also want to know about the daily life is Australia...and how the moslem community is treated...
Thanks a lot for any informations...
f
16 November 2005 21:30
im from australia ..an moroccan too
P
16 November 2005 21:38
salam to all of you ,

i am moroccan girl living in Florida.
m
18 November 2005 18:19
Salaam!
Moroccans everywhere el hemdo li Allah.. Keep ur head high up! winking smiley
Fossil u mean u know people from the Netherland who live in Australia? smiling smiley
f
30 November 2005 20:18
yes there are alot of dutch people over here
m
2 December 2005 00:22
oke, so u mean real Dutch people.. not Moroccans from the netherlands..
i guess they are everywhere too ha, hehe..
as long as i know, i didn't meet an australian here before!!! i think there are not much here..
f
5 May 2006 02:38
k
17 May 2006 20:32
karim from mexico here i m wondering if theres moroccan in japon? im going soon there thx
and many hours from australia to morocco? me takes me 27 hours appr bye
b
24 May 2006 05:54
I morrocan from casablanca just arrived in sydney...I am glad to know that there is 40 000 morrocans in australia.
a
31 May 2006 16:12
welcome to morroco
im a morrocan too, but i live in french, i go too morooco every sommeer.
what did you know about moroco , did you visit moroco or never?
ok if you want to mail me, a already read my mail in [email protected].
friendly driss
L
12 November 2009 08:35
Salamo alaykom,
I am happy to find this website, I am a moroccan living in Singapore, My brother wants to live and work in Australia, He is an angeneer in Agriculture and he loves Australia so much ! May Allah bless him to find what he is dreaming of soon insyaAllah, If anyone wants to help or to find any offers for him, we will be happy, thanks brothers and sisters so much,
E
15 November 2009 15:39
Salam,
I am ur sista , I live in Uk, London.
But I am from France.
My dream is to go to USA one day inchallah. Maybe. Who knows.
b
16 November 2009 16:32
salam Lamchichi,

ur brother has more chances to be elected to immigrate to Australia which is in need of qualified work force. hopefully ur brother speaks and writes reasonable English as it's a must. just check Aus immigration web site, u'll find enough info there.
i'm just by ur side not that far, i'm in Malaysia.

take care

Salam Esperance,

u better come to sunshine here in Malaysia thumbs up, wonderful beaches and nice environement grinning smiley. i guess it's getting cold there in Uk .
Us becomes a place of risk for Arabs and Muslims tourists in general.
l
4 March 2010 01:06
Good morning Brothers and sisters, How are you all doing ?. Well, i am sure that you do not know me yet but i am here to share my story with you. i am a Moroccan man. The reason i got on yabiladi is that i have been looking for Moroccans who live in Australia. I am married to an Australian woman and inshallah will be travelling soon to be with her as the decision to be granted the visa was taken on the 15 of February ( last month ) . Now, i want to know about the process to get the visa as you know, here in Morocco, we do not have neither an Australian embassy nor consulat,..and about the time left to get it,,, are they going to ask me to travel to Egypt or to france or to get or they will have to send it to me to the Canadian Embassy in Rabat where i will have to go to get it..i will be more than happy to hear back from you.
Regards,
Hicham
b
26 April 2010 08:53
hi brother...
When I came to australia in 2006 the australian embassy in cairo granted me an electronic visa after my husband pay for it from australia so not need to go to cairo.
Salam
l
26 April 2010 15:47
Salam Bidaouiya, Thank you so much for the comment. Well, i still have not heard back from Cairo concerning my visa but hopefully soon. So u said that u had to pick your visa from the airport, right ? or they have sent it to your email. i would love to hear b ack from you . SALAM
b
27 April 2010 02:39
Salam louiswaldbladi...

They will send you only an-email from cairo embassy saying that we've grant you an electronic visa, you have to do a copy of these e-mail and take it with you to the airport when you decide to go to australia of course because in the airport they ask me to give them a copy of the e-mail don't change your passeport because in the airport they could know that you have an electronic visa only by your passeport number and the e-mail.
If you don't have any health problem don't worry australian cairo in embassy will send you an e-mail about your appoitment with one of their employe in a hotel in casablanca who will ask you some question about your wife and your self and after that if you are accepted they will asked you from cairo embassy if you don't mind if they send you an electronic visa. Hope that everything will be good for you inchallah and you can ask me any question.
l
28 April 2010 00:59
Salam Bidaouiya,
I am very thankful for your helpful messages. I had my interview done not too long ago and i have had my medical check on the 12 th of this month. Now, i am waiting for the results to be recieved by the Australian Embassy in Cairo. They told me that they will let me know but still have not. I am sure that my medical check went fairly well as i had a look at my results and i could see that i am fine. I would love to know how much time you had to wait after your interview and your medical ....It is quite hard to know the time left to obtain my visa. Again, i am so thankful for keeping in touch with me Bidaouiya.
Regards,
waldbladak
b
28 April 2010 01:10
Salam Hicham...

They send me the electronic visa after 2 months of my medical test so be a little bit more patient inchallah every things will be fine.
Take care
Y
7 May 2010 17:34
hello guys
i just find this website thats great to see such a thing like this Moroccans helping each other.
well i sign in this website hopefuly i will get some help over my question.I am doing the fiancé visa with my fiancé which is an australian and everything is going quite good i just want to ask if anyone went through the same proccess and if there is plz tell me about the type of the questions the migrant officer asks i hope i will get some answers soon cuz my interview is on 13 may 2010. wish me good luck. salam
Best Regards
YouManYOu
a
8 May 2010 22:12
Am I missing something most of us are from Morocco. I you are from Australia hello!!! if you are from Morocco Salam!!!
what is this post?
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
Y
9 May 2010 02:34
salam yes i'm from Morocco i think you are from Morocco as well right anyway i just posted my comment on here to ask people who the went through the same proccess so if you have something to add about the interview with the migrant officer from australia i will be thankful for your help.
salam alikom
YouManYou
b
12 May 2010 05:53
Salam YouManYou

The migrant officer will ask you how and when did you met your fiancee if by internet for exemple you should give him the prouve that you met her the prouve is some photos for exemple if your fiancee is eldest than you he will ask you about it. When I passed these interview it was only these kind of questions he asked me. wish you good like inchaallah

Salam
Y
15 May 2010 00:58
salam Bidaouiya
thx so much bidaouiya for your help i really apreciete that so much i have my interview yesterday exactly what u said she asked me about when we met in the internet and also about the age gap well i hope things will works out.
salam
a
23 May 2010 19:10
If you are visiting Egypt they will issue you the visa at the airport. To be honest with you I will not go again there I would rather go to Morocco instead but still one visit is a must to see the Pyramids and only one temple or two. They are more or less the same. I am a bit allergic to Egyptians these days.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
Y
21 June 2010 04:22
Dear sister Bidaouiya
since i had my interveiw last month 13 may i'm still waiting for their answer back even that i send them my medical check and the police record at 12 april 2010 so do you think they may answer me back in jully and if they give me an electronic visa do i have only to print the attachment papers in my email and book the ticket then show them the visa electronic when i'm leaving Morocco or there is soemthing else i have to do to get my visa stamp on my passport i hope you will explain this steps to me clearly so i wont be lost thx so much sister i hope you will reply to me as soon as you read my message.
salam alikom.
best regards.
YouManYou
b
9 July 2010 06:31
Salam brother...
Sorry.. I just see your message..if they give you the electronic visa these month you have to print the e-mail because in these e-mail there is a number that the agency where you book the ticket have to chek and in the aireport also need a copy of these e-mail they can check your electronic visa...there is no visa in the passeport for that you should do 2 copy of the e-mail one for the agency and the other for the airport... I hope that you. have already receive the answer.
Best regards
Y
14 July 2010 02:48
hi sister
thx for your reply your answer to my question is very clear and helpful thank you so much.
i'm stll waiting for the immigration answer about my visa its been 2 months now since my interview 13 may 2010.
i hope to hear something good soon.
salam
Best Regards
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook