Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
moroccan in singapore
m
5 mai 2004 03:35
we are a minority in singapore but unfotunatly we are not united and even we don't visit each other...i find that it is really very strange i never had a feeling like this...especially those who are here are mostly from Fez Mekness the i really discover how united we can never be.....i feel like i'm in war in a jangle with unknowen peolpe...its better to have a chinese friend or japanese then have a Moroccan one!! Allah y rod bina ya karim....

miloud
l
5 mai 2004 05:03
ya akhi !

this is the same here, u know moroccan are spread everywhere from the first time i came to america, i found moroccans working on the airport of amsterdam, detroit baltimore ... their help is not of non value , yet thanks to a moroccan a flight have been delayed for 5 minutes so we wont miss it !

but when you get to socializing, we are not the kind of being unified ! thats the way it is, many moroccan prefers to socialize with others citizens rather than us !

thats the way it is, moroccans are just to say hello hi to each others no mcuh than that winking smiley

shameful but ... !

"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
m
5 mai 2004 06:23
amin miloudsmiling smiley.

I think I do understand your feelings.... I met so many moroccans with whom I could not share anything, it is like if we are from different worlds... I think it is a humain behaviour not restricted to moroccans only but to everyone...

Also it depends on what your interests are, for example in my case I met so many friends at the local mosque from different parts of the world and they are my best friends much much better than some moroccans whom I never saw at the mosque. I think the bonds of religion unify people much much more than the mere belonging to the same nationality...

For example last week one of my felow moroccans asked me why he did not see for the last month I said well if you come to the mosque you will find mewinking smiley. It is a matter of sharing the same values and the same ideas not just being moroccan....

Also sometimes everyone is just busy with his or her stuff and just do not seem to find the time to get together, I know thats should not be a reason but thats the way it is....

that was my own experience at least...

Warm salaam to you from the usa to you in singapore my dear moroccanwinking smiley.
5 mai 2004 08:36
l9bi7 a écrit:

> ya akhi !
>
> this is the same here, u know moroccan are spread everywhere
> from the first time i came to america, i found moroccans
> working on the airport of amsterdam, detroit baltimore ...
> their help is not of non value , yet thanks to a moroccan a
> flight have been delayed for 5 minutes so we wont miss it !
>
>
> but when you get to socializing, we are not the kind of being
> unified ! thats the way it is, many moroccan prefers to
> socialize with others citizens rather than us !
>
> thats the way it is, moroccans are just to say hello hi to each
> others no mcuh than that winking smiley
>
>
> shameful but ... !
>
>

je viens que rare a la9bi7,walakin tu m as fs rire ,j ajoute:

35.000.000 marocains..2000.000 3aycha mfayka wmamsaw9achi w 33.000.000 lib9at chi 7adi chi lay wali chi wa7ad bikhir grinning smiley
laylatoun ba3da laylatoun ba3da oukhra walayali siba tamoro 3ijala yalayta zamana siba ya3oudo a7ki laho mada fa3ala bya lmachibo
l
5 mai 2004 08:41
Jamaldine a écrit:

> l9bi7 a écrit:
>
> > ya akhi !
> >
> > this is the same here, u know moroccan are spread everywhere
> > from the first time i came to america, i found moroccans
> > working on the airport of amsterdam, detroit baltimore ...
> > their help is not of non value , yet thanks to a moroccan a
> > flight have been delayed for 5 minutes so we wont miss it !
> >
> >
> > but when you get to socializing, we are not the kind of being
> > unified ! thats the way it is, many moroccan prefers to
> > socialize with others citizens rather than us !
> >
> > thats the way it is, moroccans are just to say hello hi to
> each
> > others no mcuh than that winking smiley
> >
> >
> > shameful but ... !
> >
> >
>
> je viens que rare a la9bi7,walakin tu m as fs rire ,j ajoute:
>
> 35.000.000 marocains..2000.000 3aycha mfayka wmamsaw9achi w
> 33.000.000 lib9at chi 7adi chi lay wali chi wa7ad bikhir grinning smiley

a fin had lghbour assahbi, kijatek mon intervention sur le recit a limprovisation winking smiley
aji goulia nta men hadouk 2000.000 oula 33OOO OOO li bakyen winking smiley

lah ykamal lik bikhir

"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
5 mai 2004 11:20
I have been some times in these areas during last couple of years (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia...) and I never thought there would be Moroccan community living in these remote countries except the diplomatic staff ;-). Indeed, it is difficult to socialize Moroccans abroad, and do not expect sometimes a lot from them. Unfortunately, It is known that we socialize abroad others nationals and expatriates better than our fellow citizens, and this is not the case only with the small community in Singapore, but the same everywhere!

K
5 mai 2004 12:06

Salamu alaikum

Indeed, I have noticed the same problem as far as socializing with some fellow Moroccans is concerned. I simply cannot find out a fathomable explanation. However, I cannot make it a general rule, I know some decent
people that are extrovert, sociable and warm.

Best wishes
Fouad
a
5 mai 2004 12:54
To be very upset to learn that some RME are not placed on action “united” I do understand your feeling (am in east one of Gulf country)

I condone outpractices malicious and I realize that counseling my self is needed. To cooperate with my wlad bladi in any way possible to insure discussing this behavior.

I have a serious problem involving my wlad bladi. I’ve try several times to create one bridge between as (in the city where am) but no action has taken place. Sometimes I wouldn’t even get a response.

I am writing because I wanted you to know that I have the same feeling !!!!!!!!!! wa7dani mabine wlad bladi O koul wa7ed rakeb 7marou…..

aneggarou
c
5 mai 2004 15:14
The same thing here. There aren´t many moroccans here where I live. many of them I met, I couldn´t socialize with. There are only 4 or 5 with whoom I talk and have a good time. Unfortunately we don´t live in the same town. So there goes a long time before we meet, otherwise we speek on the phone.
I even met some moroccans who were so different than I am. Like if we were from different worlds. But I guess that´s the way it is.
Some of my best friends aren´t moroccans. So you are not alone mosi.

with kind regards.

" if I may l9bi7"winking smiley
t
5 mai 2004 18:56

Salam, mosi

You know for us, it' s the same problem! There are many moroccan here in Belgium but I feel they are very distant from each other! Personally, I have a majority of european friends, some moroccan are too jealous and hypocrite between them!

I was very astonished when I read your message, i didn't know moroccan establish in Singapore too! It's interesting!

I wish you a lovely day!
l
23 octobre 2012 05:22
yla kayin chi wa7ed 3ayech f singapore w bagi ngelso w net9ehwaw w nhedro mre7ba
F
16 janvier 2013 03:20
Salam khouya Loutfi,

Ana Maghrebi 3ad jit Singapore hadi joj simanat. ila 3andk chi we9t omomkin ndiro chi 9ehwa.
Allah lmo3in
a
31 mai 2013 06:01
assalamu alaikum yes thats true i feel it same i am i am here in singapore i like to know to moroccans here or arab ppl thanks.
T
22 novembre 2013 15:44
hi are all of you from morocco but working in singapore?
L
26 septembre 2014 06:21
Hi,

Any Morrocan in Singapore?
I created a LinkedIn group

Arabs of Singapore - Maghrebins à Singapour

feel free to join so we can exchange tips.

Cheers
26 septembre 2014 11:10
Citation
mosi a écrit:
we are a minority in singapore but unfotunatly we are not united and even we don't visit each other...i find that it is really very strange i never had a feeling like this...especially those who are here are mostly from Fez Mekness the i really discover how united we can never be.....i feel like i'm in war in a jangle with unknowen peolpe...its better to have a chinese friend or japanese then have a Moroccan one!! Allah y rod bina ya karim....

i agree

hope u find a best friend and never mind if he's Morrocan or not. I have French friends, and others from poland and someone from Philipines.
The most important is that you feel happy when u meet them.
but i am in the same case: i would like to have maroccan friends too...
Maybe in Singapore there's a morrocan party where u can meet them.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 26/09/14 11:14 par Tabidouli dajajati.
a
12 mai 2015 09:32
Hi,
I would like to know details on moroccan living in Singapore as I'm plan to migrate. However, i don't have any idea on the guidelines and how to find a job over there. I wish you could share something, thx
l
13 mai 2015 18:38
ce serait sympa de traduire en Français...Cool
S
30 octobre 2018 14:01
Hello Guys,
i'm moroccan but I live in Italy since 2005. I've planned my trip to Singapore and Bali, i've booked all the flights and the hotels but when i asked for the visa for Singapore they asked me a Letter of Introduction from a permanent resident. Could somebody help me, please?

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook