Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan people lfrom Leeds or Manchester
a
10 June 2009 12:10
Thanks for the encouragement Salma49!
Its nice to find that from time to time someone comes with words that build walls rather than demolishing them. (Al3az) to you too!
A
s
10 June 2009 13:52
Angelthanx mate
you re welcome
a
23 January 2010 18:19
Hi all
slamoalikom

I am Ismail and i would like also to meet some moroccan, if you would like so my email is [email protected] .

thank you
y
26 January 2010 22:42
hi there

i live in bradford loking for get in touch with moroccan people and make friends
y
26 January 2010 22:53
hi i am in bradford not far from leeds hope to meet up
y
26 January 2010 22:58
i will be happy to meet you hudrsefield is near to bradford live here 4 yrs no meet many moroccan and i think there is not many in your town either but i am sure there is so many in manchester my frind live there she told me there is large moroccan comunite there sorry for my english not verry good
N
6 February 2010 15:46
hello to every one,, am just moving to liverpool,, just ask how is life , and did some one live in liverpool
have all nice day and nice week end
N
6 February 2010 15:50
hello to everyone,, am from Fes, just moving to liverpool,, did any one live in liverpool
nice week end to every one
Neo
N
18 August 2010 11:47
Salam everyone and ramadan kareem to all of you!

I live near the areas of the North of UK which have been mentioned by some of you here, including Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Manchester etc. I'm settled in the UK and work and live here permanently. I would love to be in touch and insha Allah meet up with anyone who may be interested.

All the best,
NobleMan
d
17 September 2010 14:28
bonjour tout le monde,
je m'appelle adil et j'habite a leeds depuis le mois de mars. jusqu'a maintenant j'en ai pas assez de contacte et j'aimerai bien avoir plus si ca vous interesse aussi... voila mon email et n'hésitez pas a me contacter des que possible ( [email protected])
je vous souhaite un bon courage et bonne chance a tout le monde.
H
11 December 2010 21:14
Hi Guys

I know this thread is quite old so apologies if you have moved on. But if you're still in Manchester, please come and visit our new Moroccan cafe in Ashton Under Lyne, Manchester. You're all welcome to try the food, mint tea or just say "La Bas?!"

Mozaic cafe & delicatessen
19 Warrington Street
Ashton Under Lyne
OL6 6AZ
0161 344 5552
www.cafemozaic.co.uk

email me if you want any more [email protected]

Hope to see you soon
s
5 January 2011 01:33
hello am souhail fassi i leave in manchester and i would like to meet people from fes who live in manchester
H
5 January 2011 11:52
We are from Rabat but are more than welcome to come to the cafe and meet us when you have chance. (see my last post for address)
Or Join this facebook page Manchester Moroccan Society-- there are loads of ways to meet Moroccans on there
s
24 March 2011 11:00
salam everyone am souhail from bury (manchester ) AM looking for Moroccan lady to marry ,I am caring,loving,understanding,honest and sincere man looking for a life partner.I am educated and well lettered.
s
24 March 2011 11:01
salam everyone am souhail from bury (manchester ) AM looking for Moroccan lady to marry ,I am caring,loving,understanding,honest and sincere man looking for a life partner.I am educated and well lettered. [email protected]
a
23 June 2011 08:49
This is a message to MISHMASH

Hi Mishmash!
I am sorry I have not been blgging for a while. I went a bit underground for a while to take a break in Blad.
I hope you, your husband and baby doing alright.

Listen, I have not forgotten how much you missed Blad your parents and wanted to know Moroccans in Manchester.

I have just heard, yesterday that is, apparently some the Moroccan Consulate staff are coming to Manchester so that they can facilitate Moroccan voters to vote for the new Moroccan Constitution.

Please reply as I do miss your blogging and at least for me to know that you are ok.

Take care girl,

May Allah Bless you'
Amazigh
s
10 October 2012 18:29
Hello to every one,
I'm Souad, i'm from Italy but i want to move to UK insha'Allah in Manchester,
Some advice please.

Jazakomo Allah khayra

Souad
B
17 January 2014 20:25
salamalaykom
I live in Leeds,but since i moved down here,i have never met anyone Moroccan,whether girls or boys,it seems to me like there is no Moroccan here,even i was told that there is a big community of Moroccan ppl that live here
a
20 January 2014 15:55
Hi BadrRajawi!

i am sorry that you have not found any moroccans in Leeds. They are there I can assure you. In fact there is a lot of Moroccans in every city of the UK.
Please go to the city centre and ask for the Moroccan Bazar. The owner is Moroccan I can assure you.
Alternatively, go to the Islamic centre and you will find a lot of decent Moroccans,

If you get bored you can always visit us in Manchester or Bradford.

Good luck Mowaten!
B
1 February 2014 12:41
thank you so much for ur reply,yes,u r right,everybody heres telling me that there are so many moroccans in Leeds,i just cant meet em,even when i go to the mosque,i got bored here,5 months ,no friends....thank you for being kind and inviting me to manchester,i ve been there twice and i liked it,hope we can meet up soon InshaAllah
jazak Allah
m
7 June 2014 19:24
Who of Moroccan orgine lifes currently in Manchester?
s
6 July 2014 04:00
Salamu alaykom guys and guyzat smiling smiley

I just moved to leeds from south. The weather is different here.
3wacherkom mebroka Danse
l
13 October 2014 17:34
Salam everyone.
i'm Italian-Moroccan. Soon I'll be moving to manchester to improve my English and find a job. I would like to share the house in Manchester with someone but it's so difficult to find. there is someone interested? or can give me some advices on living there?

Many shukran
N
23 October 2014 01:05
Hello everyone Welcome

I'm Moroccan girl and i live in Morocco i would like to know is there any way to go to UK 'huddersfield or any place in west yorkshire" to work i really need to go to west yorkshire crying(
jazakom alah khayran
r
16 November 2014 02:08
Asalam u 3alaikum
I am Moroccan lady living in Lancashire and sometimes in Scotland with my children. I've returned recently from Marrakesh with easyjet airline where I met a couple of Moroccan tourists with little Girl coming to Leeds. I didn't have a chance to know them well, didn't even get a Name, I feel sorry about that.
I am writing now asking; please if anyone knows them to give them my e-mail address and let them contact me if possible. Just want to be reassured they are OK. Thank you
Address
" [email protected] "
J
12 October 2016 18:04
Salam les marocains,
je suis nouveau sur Manchester Granville court
marahba
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook