Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan Christians !
s
23 March 2006 14:40
hi, everybody
You're right it's an alarming situation. what frightens me the mùost is that these missionrs chose the farthest and poorest places in our country. why? it's a good question.
simply because people there are more vulnerable, and so naive that they take things for granted. you can lure them with the slightest and trivial things. MOreover, they don't have the opportunity to know the real principles of islam because they are so far and because our gov do nothing to strengthen thie bilief and faith in God. As a result they can easily be driven to Christianity. and as it's widly known " kada alfaqru an yakuna kufra' and as sayiduna Omar bnou elkhattab said ' law kan alfaqrurajulan laqataltuh' if poverty was a man, i would hava killed him
T
24 March 2006 01:47
Ladies & gentlemen, who care about religion, people want food & money more than anything else, give them what they want & they will convert to monkeys.
Conversions by the Christian church is been going on for many years, half of Africa, Asia & whole of South America is being converted to Christianity. How? Go there, tell them we've come to help you & give you food. Build a church & tell them to go & get help from there but before we give you food & help you, we must first pray.
Algeria is the worst of all, conversions amongst the Berbers in the kabylie region is very high. Now days Algerians is converting Algerians. Money is been used as help plus a visa to Europe. A place in Europe is just a lie because the church has enough Christians in their countries.. What they call it terrorism is also been used to brain wash; they tell them Christianity is not like that, it's a religion of peace & love.
The new version of Christianity in fact is based on terrorism, hatred, & killings. If you go back & start from the birth of Christianity you find that the history of Christianity whole of it is written with blood. Take for instance the civil war in Europe, Christians killing Christians; millions have died. The history of Rome, people were killed for fun, the royal families in Europe, didn't escape the love for killing; they were torturing & killing each other as well. The crusade/Christian invasions of Muslim lands claimed millions of innocent Muslim lives, the Christian Spanish invasion of the south of America to wipe out whole of South American race to make the land available for the Christian race. The English Christian invasion of Australia they were killing & killing until they almost wipe out the native Australians, the aborigines race.
Over 33 millions Russians have been tortured & killed by the stalling regime. Europe war 1 & Europe war 2 claimed millions of lives. Weapons of mass destructions invented by the Christians to kill the non Christians in seconds. 6 million deaths when the Christians dropped a nuclear bomb over Japan. The Christian invasion of Vietnam, 3 million deaths. North Africa lost over 3 millions of innocent lives, over 2 millions killed in Algeria alone. Chechens have been suffering, & loosing their people for many years. Non Christians will always suffer & killed & there is no end to it.
the berber.
M
24 March 2006 06:10
The berber
Ladies & gentlemen, who care about religion, people want food & money more than anything else, give them what they want & they will convert to monkeys.
Conversions by the Christian church is been going on for many years, half of Africa, Asia & whole of South America is being converted to Christianity. How? Go there, tell them we've come to help you & give you food. Build a church & tell them to go & get help from there but before we give you food & help you, we must first pray.
Algeria is the worst of all, conversions amongst the Berbers in the kabylie region is very high. Now days Algerians is converting Algerians. Money is been used as help plus a visa to Europe. A place in Europe is just a lie because the church has enough Christians in their countries.. What they call it terrorism is also been used to brain wash; they tell them Christianity is not like that, it's a religion of peace & love.
The new version of Christianity in fact is based on terrorism, hatred, & killings. If you go back & start from the birth of Christianity you find that the history of Christianity whole of it is written with blood. Take for instance the civil war in Europe, Christians killing Christians; millions have died. The history of Rome, people were killed for fun, the royal families in Europe, didn't escape the love for killing; they were torturing & killing each other as well. The crusade/Christian invasions of Muslim lands claimed millions of innocent Muslim lives, the Christian Spanish invasion of the south of America to wipe out whole of South American race to make the land available for the Christian race. The English Christian invasion of Australia they were killing & killing until they almost wipe out the native Australians, the aborigines race.
Over 33 millions Russians have been tortured & killed by the stalling regime. Europe war 1 & Europe war 2 claimed millions of lives. Weapons of mass destructions invented by the Christians to kill the non Christians in seconds. 6 million deaths when the Christians dropped a nuclear bomb over Japan. The Christian invasion of Vietnam, 3 million deaths. North Africa lost over 3 millions of innocent lives, over 2 millions killed in Algeria alone. Chechens have been suffering, & loosing their people for many years. Non Christians will always suffer & killed & there is no end to it.
the berber.

A few people educated like you who comes to this board smiling smiley. check that history of the Khrishianity carefuly? they never end their hate and destruction to the others. the Problem is their propaganda hunt easy the retards arround the world. you find retards who claim themselves Moroccan pretend khrishianity like something moral and noble. they forgot that the whole Europe invaded the Maghreb because of the love that their stupid people give to the cross.

the smartest apologists in the west for the khrishianity or the cross worshippers believe, know that the biggest masacres on Earth happened thru the believers of cross.

unfortunatly, you find ignorant people arround the world who still want give apologies to what the others fail to do. some people can get one dollar from the west and open their mouths unconditionally grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2006 10:42 by Moroccan_sherif.
I
24 March 2006 11:30
Hi,

to the berber,

the objective of my message wasn’t the comparison between Muslims and Christians nor to find out who is bad or good …we have had enough conflicts with each other since ever not to forget the Jews….it’s time to stop it…we should finally admit that we ‘re not the only people in this world ….there are many other races and religions that we should tolerate and respect if we want to be respected by others….you should know that believe is a private matter….no one cares…..my objective is to recognise above all our deep social problems…it’s getting worse and worse with the time.....while other countries improving their life style every day we’re still sticking in the religion song……how to weak up? I really don’t know....we are pretty behind....we should do something for our people and country as soon as possible...otherwise it's gonna be really late.......
v
17 April 2006 20:53
The number of people killed during the war for independance in Algeria was approx....500.000 not 2 millions.

The berber
The new version of Christianity in fact is based on terrorism, hatred, & killings. If you go back & start from the birth of Christianity you find that the history of Christianity whole of it is written with blood. Take for instance the civil war in Europe, Christians killing Christians; millions have died. The history of Rome, people were killed for fun, the royal families in Europe, didn't escape the

love for killing; they were torturing & killing each other as well. The crusade/Christian invasions of

Muslim lands claimed millions of innocent Muslim lives, the Christian Spanish invasion of the south of America to wipe out whole of South American race to make the land available for the Christian race. The English Christian invasion of Australia they were killing & killing until they almost wipe out the native Australians, the aborigines race.
the berber.[/quote
O
19 April 2006 03:16
hi ilhem
hi all

we are stuck in level 1 , we need the cheat codes to pass all the levels tongue sticking out smiley j/k
I
19 April 2006 12:46
hi every one ,

Obs2006
hi ilhem
hi all

we are stuck in level 1 , we need the cheat codes to pass all the levels tongue sticking out smiley j/k

hi obs,

if it works plz go ahead and find them ....I'm with you Cool...
b
1 May 2006 17:00
A good Muslim should believe in ALLAH and in all HIS messengers especially Mohammad,Jesus-Christ and Moses Peace be upon them all.So, I think that nowadays we should be aware of respecting these messengers of ALLAH on the one hand ,and on the other hand we should behave well in dealing with both national and internationl affairs in order to benefit from each other's knowledge and progress...Once we are able to manage our national affairs successfully then we will automatically be mature enough to join the international market with self-assertion...Therefore ALLAH the only one is going to judje all of us and reward each of us for his or her good and bad acts...Those who made good will see it and those who made evil will see it, especially those who participate in destroying our cherished MOTHER-EARTH.Finally I would like to say to any good believer in GOD to love our mother-earth in protecting its natural resources and respecting its cherished divine children regardless of their different colours,origins or even religions.And don't forget that We all belong to the only ONE-GOD and we shall all return to HIM our CREATOR who is the SUPREME-RULER of the universe.
y
2 May 2006 18:46
view this you gonna be surprised!

[injil.free.fr]
y
2 May 2006 19:06
Hi guys view this video to see ignorance leads to what!

[injil.free.fr]
m
3 May 2006 09:59
The question is :
Who is responsable for this ignorance ?
The sad answer is:
Other muslims who still do every thing to keep their populations ignorant.
a
5 May 2006 21:45
Ignorance is always the source of these kinds of acts; also poverty can make people do the unthinkable.
Allah yeltef bina...
Almot
v
9 May 2006 22:41
Can anyone tell me where in France is located the Kabile church please?. Or anywhere in Europe. Thank you. I heard there is a large Berber community in France.
h
16 May 2006 05:27
Hi, did you see this website of Moroccan in video talking about christianity and Islam? I was very surprised ... [alkenaa.com]
T
18 May 2006 19:20
Ilhem2
hi everyone,

I’ve seen a programme about the evangelicals missioners in Morocco....they are from different country.... work in the dark und underground to convert Moroccans "Muslims" to Christianity and they have a lot of success....they are taking many risks to establish underground churches.....a lot of men and women are converted.....i’m just wondering if they became Christians because they really believe on it or simply because they got financial help from the missioners?.....they could risk the jail or to be killed...... I believe it’s a big issue in Morocco.....

Salam,

Why should they get killed for converting to Christianity? Are the Moroccans in Morocco really that stupid? Cause the Quran doesn't support killing or any other negative behaviour towards people. Muslims who really care about their faith wouldn't dare to lay a hand on those converts, cause of fear of God, the Almighty! It's God who judges those people and not PEOPLE themselfs!
T
18 May 2006 19:35
almotanabi
Ignorance is always the source of these kinds of acts; also poverty can make people do the unthinkable.
Allah yeltef bina...
Almot

It's indeed ignorance that leads those people to choose for christianity, but also because of the extreme Muslims who force their religion on others and who are very disapprovingly towards people who are not like them. It's also ignorance because of the many rules that are contradicting the Quran that makes these people want to leave islam, because it's not peaceful as people say. Some Muslims are very aggresive and so it's explainable that those converts don't want anything to do with those kind of people. It's because of the bad representation of Islam.
h
21 April 2016 00:12
No, I am a Jehovah's Wintess.

Jehovah's Wintesses spend their life to spread the good news, and they dont have enough money for thmselves. see jw.org or tv.jw.org
n
29 April 2016 21:18
It is too bad to read all this bad news about the Jehovah. I have being going to the gehovah church for two years to see how they go and do pray their religion, it was realy good and i have never being asked to convert. I stopped going now and i dont follow any other religion.
Only a couple af the men from the church come to see me and asked me why i dont go to the church? I told them the truth and they said good look to me. They never asked me to change or offer me any money. It was up to me and i am still the same as i was before i went to their church.
The rest is all not tru it is all lies, It is shame on some people who just say anything about the Jehovah. The jehovah people are good and they belive in god and i say god save them.
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook