Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan or American wife? that's the question
f
2 November 2009 17:58
nina2009, have you thought about marriage counselling , having arguments with your husband or if life became absurd , or if your husband is preoccupied by an other one doesn t mean they are bad people out there with nothing to do a part from directing some african voo doo towards your couple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
an other point: have you done any statistics by saying millions of moroccan women practicing s7our, thats not credible don t you think ?eye popping smiley
n
2 November 2009 19:05
Logicalperson
Hi what is s7our?-------nina2009.

it's black magic and sorcelery
n
2 November 2009 19:19
faisal28
nina2009, have you thought about marriage counselling , having arguments with your husband or if life became absurd , or if your husband is preoccupied by an other one doesn t mean they are bad people out there with nothing to do a part from directing some african voo doo towards your couple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
an other point: have you done any statistics by saying millions of moroccan women practicing s7our, thats not credible don t you think ?eye popping smiley

hi faisal...thanks for answering; but just to clarify something....see, first of all problems in my couple i am trying to solve them out....
but,i want you to understand something; when i said millions of Moroccan women, i did not have any statictics,it's a reality and real facts...i've seen things really unbelievable...i am hurt cause this is bad and very bad even, it's a reputation that we (Moroccan) have all over the world...something that we can't hide...me; you and every Moroccan is responsible for such things and behaviors cause we try to deny and hide ....but what is hapening is really something else....i feel so bad when people are pointing Morocco with black magic....I travelled to so many place and i've seen very different and sad stories where the heros are moroccan unfortunatelyy...
i am also Moroccan and i love my country...i think this is the time for us to change what other people thing about us....
well, if you don't believe me i can give you real examples...
i lived in UAE for 5 years...in Dubai airport for example, they have special security measures especially for Moroccans; why??????? cause everyday they are catching Moroccan coming from Morocco with S7our in their luggage.....All nationalities are having the same thing...but Us we are the famous.....
why????,
Morocco is such a beautiful country...we've got amazing places....we've got man and woman with a very high education level and who are representing us in a very good way....but we've got as well and unfortunately people who are giving us bad reputation....

fAISAL ...I hope you understand me...
c
2 November 2009 20:22
Dear Nina;
The Shour in Morocco is like any other problem that you can find in any other country. When people struggle in life and can't have a realistic excuse they just start looking for paranormal explanation. Some chose prayer, other chose drugs and in Morocco they chose Shour.
Also, you should not omit that 70% of Moroccan are illiterate and the 30% remaining have illiterate parents. More than that and this what really chocks me, not only illiteracy people who look for that shit but all strata of society.
I think there is a conspiracy behind that. When you see how the government encourage some satanic celebration like "Cheikh Kamel" de Meknes et les autres a3adat it's unbelievable. So government is more powerful with a stupid citizen.
So again, shour had nothing to do with the country.

To return to the principal subject in that post. I finally think that like for shour the marriage had nothing to do with a country, or ethnicity. Once you will fall in love or find the right one you will not consider it's origin. And like for shour, if you can't find one, you will look for paranormal explanation, like religion and culture and so on.

An this is from my own experience, when I'm lonely to relieve my self I say, oh I'm alone because I can't find a muslim or moroccan girl. But once I'm a company of nice girl I forget where I come from I can also forget that my name is Chaiba smiling smiley
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
n
2 November 2009 20:31
chaïba kadim
Dear Nina;
The Shour in Morocco is like any other problem that you can find in any other country. When people struggle in life and can't have a realistic excuse they just start looking for paranormal explanation. Some chose prayer, other chose drugs and in Morocco they chose Shour.
Also, you should not omit that 70% of Moroccan are illiterate and the 30% remaining have illiterate parents. More than that and this what really chocks me, not only illiteracy people who look for that shit but all strata of society.
I think there is a conspiracy behind that. When you see how the government encourage some satanic celebration like "Cheikh Kamel" de Meknes et les autres a3adat it's unbelievable. So government is more powerful with a stupid citizen.
So again, shour had nothing to do with the country.

To return to the principal subject in that post. I finally think that like for shour the marriage had nothing to do with a country, or ethnicity. Once you will fall in love or find the right one you will not consider it's origin. And like for shour, if you can't find one, you will look for paranormal explanation, like religion and culture and so on.

An this is from my own experience, when I'm lonely to relieve my self I say, oh I'm alone because I can't find a muslim or moroccan girl. But once I'm a company of nice girl I forget where I come from I can also forget that my name is Chaiba smiling smiley

hi

Yes you are right,i agree with you in all what you said; i hope this will change one day...and i wish you will get the right person for you...but again as i said before; take your time....good luck.
f
2 November 2009 21:56
NINA2009: the black magic exist everywhere specially in the gulf country they export it to Moroccoptdrso singling out moroccan and gluing this to them is not fair and not accurate
no one deny the s7our exist in morocco i know that and i am not trying to hide this no, not at all but no more than other countries winking smiley
the worst countries are Sudan, egypt , yemen , bahrain , algeria , lybia , yemen ............
if you visited Paris and Brussels you will notice that s7our is an established business with a turnover of millions mainly run by algerian men and women
the origins of these voo doo is black africa where they still accuse people of being witches and slaughter them like animals

the solution is education , an eduacted person will seek logical solution to his problems and not try to cling on to some paranormal explanations
A
4 November 2009 08:34
Ghayour,

I find your post very degrading to say the least.

You said American girls are good for one week. How drastic and unrealistic can you be? For every failed marriage of a Moroccan man married to an American that you know, I know one that has a happy life with one as well.

Why do you say “white girls”? We have white girls and black girls in Morocco and in case you do not know, they do have one night stands, and they do go to clubs, and they pick up the phone to call the police if they need to as they should. In what world are you?

I think you were joking really, when you wrote what you wrote, it can’t possible be.

Take care of your mom? She marries YOU not your mother.
Are you marrying a lady to be your lifetime companion, mother of your children and one you must respect and care for or a maid, or perhaps an obedient girl to do what you please? Which one is it? smiling smiley

I did not know that you have to fall in love and like the mother to get her daughter (this one made me laugh big time) Does it work in reverse, does she has to like your mama in order to see how good can her son be? If so, then we are in trouble. smiling smiley

What do you have against 3roubia? Are we, you and I very polished here what?

Do you happen to know how many unhappy Moroccan (females and males) young marriages are there? Do you want to know why they stay married even if unhappy? They do because they have nowhere to go; they have no education to be independent to send the guy to hell by the fast venue possible. smiling smileysmiling smiley

In top of that, traditionally Moroccan woman like to have babies immediately after marriage instead of waiting for a while to see how things work out, etc.
Babies, family and social pressure to keep the marriage are some of the reasons why they remain married, even though that is changing little by little.

The same goes for guys, married and not happy, they remain married, here again, religion, family and society play a big role unfortunately.

It does not matter who you marry, you marry and hope for the best, she/he can be Moroccan, American or Chinese. Relations are not easy and they encounter challenges in all fronts; If you survive those and learn how to manage your crisis then fine, if not, you move on if you are able to. People grow in different directions and things never remain the same; You try to be understanding and of course, that goes for the two of you. I must say that with certain education you can pin point the issues and handle problems better.

It is clear that with a Moroccan you could have certain affinity that you do not have with others; she speaks the language, knows the traditions and knows how to cook (and then again nowadays I am not sure) how to couscous for you. smiling smiley With other nationalities perhaps you can learn other culture and learn that there is more than our loved Morocco and Moroccans, others and as valid exist. Yes?

LibrePenseur:

Sure, the sun, the moon and a bit more…as if it was that easy…to put brain before that thing that dispenses love call a heart…smiling smiley

What is love anyways?
t
5 November 2009 10:46
ghayour you are very a3roubi in the way you think of mariage and judge people and yet you insult aroubia ptdr
b
12 November 2009 10:58
let me tell u sowething.
I am right now in romania ....
So ... I met some moroccan girls , like 20 years old or something ...
Guys , there are crazy here in romania, because they do all the things that they are not allowed to do in morocco. Anyway there are a lot of fun at the beggining but after... they act really stupid , yes of course ot because of the age also..
What i want to ask u , i went out with a morocco girl , she is ok , almost normal , but i do not understand her , she is like afraid of falling in love with a guy who is not morrocan guy... what a FFFFFF? love should be blind

I want to ask u how are moroccan girls , what do they like ?? is it true that when a morocco girls sleeps with a guy who s not the same religion , they feel ashame and blablabla
and also tell m some more thig about the girls in morocco

thank u in advance a nice day.. peace out
t
12 November 2009 11:15
what do you mean love should be blind? if a moroccan girl refuses to sleep with you it s her right
love is not sleeping so it s very obvious you are confusing the twowinking smiley
why moroccans men or women go to romania anyway? romania is nearly empty from it s population they all flooded the streets of europe and they have really a bad reputation
what is this sentence man ? she is almost normal ptdrwhat is in your country normal ? and what is almost normal ? Oh
b
13 November 2009 20:51
hello my friend .
It is not about sleeping with a girl , it s about the fact that she is afraid not to fall in love with the guy.... and ovios love is not sleepind , u are very right about that..
morocco people come to romania to study , because the medicine university here is quiet good...

hehehhehe when I said about she is almost normal , i was trying to say that she is ok , just that she likes to party too much , drink to much , upsait to much.. etc...

my question for u is : can a morocco girl fall in love with a guy who is not the same religion as her?

peace out man
r
14 November 2009 16:55
hi everybody!

i didn't read all your answers and sorry about that, i just wanna tell u my point of view.

Shour is not just a morrocan issue, people all over the world beleive in shour and they practise it

and i also read that morrocan wives are under her husbands power and they must take care of her mother in law...any comments,

we are all free alhamdo lah, we don't have to follow our husband just because there is a paper witch connect us, we have to follow him if he's right and we are not a nanny to take care of his mom, we don't have to, and if we do it that's because we want to do it, and because of our education not because we are obligated.

Mariage is a big decision, it's a responsability and we must think a lot before making it.

i live in spain, i think that i have the same problem that chaiba, i see that spanish people are a very kind, they have a good sense of comprehention and with some comments here i add that the ohetrs are more open minded than us, soryy for that, but we are musulmans we should be better because of our religion witch is more flexible than a lot of us, rabi says that inna ba3da danni ithm, and here we speak about s7our, about 3robia, ...etc
b
15 November 2009 15:46
hy rossette .
i really like your post
listen , i wanna ask u something : can a morocco girl fall in love with a guy who is not the same religion as her?

also this is really strange , i was dating a morocco girls for a while , and she was keep telling me to meet her friends and etc.
so one day i met her friends , they were nice to me , bla bla bla
but after that , they started telling to this girl that she is a bitch that she has a boyfriend who is not musulman... and also one of the guy punched her in the face .., WTF?? why do they think like that .. .
i am not musulman , but i do not jugde anyone , just , i do not understand this way of thinking about the women

but... the morocco guys here they go out with romanians girls all the time , they like romanian girls because they are really open minded to everythin if u understand what i am talking about...

Women in morocco are not treated well , really , a women is equal with the men
The women must be treated with love , gentle , and also provide her all the support she needs...
r
17 November 2009 16:56
bebbocu
hy rossette .
i really like your post
listen , i wanna ask u something : can a morocco girl fall in love with a guy who is not the same religion as her?

also this is really strange , i was dating a morocco girls for a while , and she was keep telling me to meet her friends and etc.
so one day i met her friends , they were nice to me , bla bla bla
but after that , they started telling to this girl that she is a bitch that she has a boyfriend who is not musulman... and also one of the guy punched her in the face .., WTF?? why do they think like that .. .
i am not musulman , but i do not jugde anyone , just , i do not understand this way of thinking about the women

but... the morocco guys here they go out with romanians girls all the time , they like romanian girls because they are really open minded to everythin if u understand what i am talking about...

Women in morocco are not treated well , really , a women is equal with the men
The women must be treated with love , gentle , and also provide her all the support she needs...

hibebbocu,

for your question, they can fall in love with theme but the question is should they fall in love with no musulmans guys?

i think it's hard to explain, they should not fall in love with a guy who isn't musulman, because that relationship won't have any future if they really care about the religion.

for those freinds, i think they are hypocrites, most people are hypocrites, they never say what ther really think,or they do the opposite of what they think, and in this case, they are juste pathetic.
b
19 November 2009 14:55
hi rossette ,

love should be love , why is it so wrong to fall in love with someone that doesn;t have the same religion as u , really?

i do not think it is that important , u should better fall in love with a guy who treats u like a queen , who loves u a lot , BUT has a different reliogion , instead of a guy who is musulman , but he does not give any attention that u need , he does not support u in what u need and so on...

of course i do not know how musulman think about the religion

and think that a relationship like that can have future , i mean i know some couples like that....

anyway i think that s why the girl that i used to go out with , did not call me anymore and she started telling me that is she afraid not to fall in love.... bla bla bla... and she still calls me sometimes in the morning about 3 or 4 o clock a.m.

also i know that in her family , she has some relatives how are married to non-musulmans guys...

pls tell me more about how the morocco girls think about having a relation with a non mulsuman guy

have a nice day
peace out
r
19 November 2009 22:50
dear bebbocu,

it's a really very hard to explain, but i'll try.

our religion is very clear: it's prohibeted to mariage with a non musulman (woman or man), because if he/she dosen't beleive that god exists, that islam is the right religion how can he/she educates your children for example? or what does he/she react in a different situations witch need having a lot of faith.

i'm sûre that it seems to be absurd to you, but if you search and learn something more about Islam it'll be a little a bit clear for u, it's not just about the relationship, it's more than that.

you can see this link, i think that's can help you to understand more things:

[discover.islamway.com]
b
21 November 2009 09:37
ye ... interesting religion

anyways , i have notice that there are more women than men that convert to musulmans from other religions...
my opinion is that u can't be at the middle of faith ,if u want to folow the musulman reliogion , than do it , but don't be like the musulmans here in this country (romania ) : they party a lot, they drink a lot - which for me is normal- i believe in god but i do not live my life and make the big decision based and around the religion

if u believe i god u do not have to show it only for people not to judge you...

tell me please , i am thinking about going next year in morocco for a job .
how is morocco , in casablanca and in marakess? how the people are like ?i am really curios , i read somewhere that in morocco there is the poor class and the rich class , i mean i read that there isn t any middle class in morocco
i am really curios about going there and also about how people are like
r
21 November 2009 16:48
bebbocu
ye ... interesting religion

anyways , i have notice that there are more women than men that convert to musulmans from other religions...
my opinion is that u can't be at the middle of faith ,if u want to folow the musulman reliogion , than do it , but don't be like the musulmans here in this country (romania ) : they party a lot, they drink a lot - which for me is normal- i believe in god but i do not live my life and make the big decision based and around the religion

if u believe i god u do not have to show it only for people not to judge you...

tell me please , i am thinking about going next year in morocco for a job .
how is morocco , in casablanca and in marakess? how the people are like ?i am really curios , i read somewhere that in morocco there is the poor class and the rich class , i mean i read that there isn t any middle class in morocco
i am really curios about going there and also about how people are like

hi bebbocu,

thanks for seeing the link.

i'm not like them, but we are all humans, we are not perfects, there a lot of mistakes we make, but the real musulman recognizes his mistakes and trys to correct himself.

people in morocco are nor like people here (in europe), they are simple, just want to live in peace, and of course there is a middle class, most of people there are from this class.
i'm from casablanca (but linving in madrid), i suggest you to go first for many days to see how it looks like, and then you can make the decision, i have some many freinds there who can help you.

but the most important thing is as in any foreign country, you must be careful, study your situation, choose the good people, and respect the other's traditions.

p.s i didn't understand what you wanna mean with the red sentence-
H
21 November 2009 21:15
Hi chaïba kadim,
It's quite funny... because i think that i'm living the same situation except that i'm a girl and that i don't live in America but in the other side of the world at Paris(that's why my english is not so good, sorry confused smiley)

I think that it's the same situation because they are the same opposition between western girls and boys and the others from our country.

I was born here in Paris, i always live here and i think that i take a big part of french culture so sometimes in my relationship i feel better with western guys than with moroccan, even if they are born here too.

I noticed that it exists 2 kinds of franco-morrocan guys: a kind who are from poor neighbourhood and who didn't really study, who are drug addict etc and an other kind who are intellect and very pious.
And I'm not.

I had a boyfriend who's french and i really feel well with him but unfortunatelly we broke up and now i'm looking for a serious relationship. But I can't find what i'm looking for! I prefer the wstern mentality, i feel better with western guys but they are not muslims so i have remorse! How can I spend my life with somebody who don't share my religion? It's just impossible, for my futur and for my parents too.
In the contrary, moroccan guys, seems not for me. The first kind that i talked about is really not for me. I'm too ambitious for sacrifice my life with somebody who don't respect me, who is uncultivated who don't have a good work and you have problems with drug or alcohol etc...
The second kind seems not for me too. They are too much in the religion. I really belive in God, i try to be a good muslima but they have a conception of our religion which is very strange for me. I can't loose my freedom. Of course when you get married it's different of your single life you have to make some concessions. But there are limits for all!

A few days ago i talked with a friend and we laughed because he said that the one for me is an Tony Hawk with a djellaba!

I found it really funny and true...
I want someone you have a western mentality, like me but who have too religion values. So I think that i will look for my charming prince a loooong time!

About the "real" moroccan guys, who are from Morocco, who were born in Morocco and grown in Morocco I just can't support them!!! It's a TOO STRANGE mentality, i really hate it!!!

I don't know if I was really clear and if you understand all what i mean but i hope that you will answered to me!

Ciao.
b
22 November 2009 15:22
Hash
Hi chaïba kadim,
It's quite funny... because i think that i'm living the same situation except that i'm a girl and that i don't live in America but in the other side of the world at Paris(that's why my english is not so good, sorry confused smiley)

I think that it's the same situation because they are the same opposition between western girls and boys and the others from our country.

I was born here in Paris, i always live here and i think that i take a big part of french culture so sometimes in my relationship i feel better with western guys than with moroccan, even if they are born here too.

I noticed that it exists 2 kinds of franco-morrocan guys: a kind who are from poor neighbourhood and who didn't really study, who are drug addict etc and an other kind who are intellect and very pious.
And I'm not.

I had a boyfriend who's french and i really feel well with him but unfortunatelly we broke up and now i'm looking for a serious relationship. But I can't find what i'm looking for! I prefer the wstern mentality, i feel better with western guys but they are not muslims so i have remorse! How can I spend my life with somebody who don't share my religion? It's just impossible, for my futur and for my parents too.
In the contrary, moroccan guys, seems not for me. The first kind that i talked about is really not for me. I'm too ambitious for sacrifice my life with somebody who don't respect me, who is uncultivated who don't have a good work and you have problems with drug or alcohol etc...
The second kind seems not for me too. They are too much in the religion. I really belive in God, i try to be a good muslima but they have a conception of our religion which is very strange for me. I can't loose my freedom. Of course when you get married it's different of your single life you have to make some concessions. But there are limits for all!

A few days ago i talked with a friend and we laughed because he said that the one for me is an Tony Hawk with a djellaba!

I found it really funny and true...
I want someone you have a western mentality, like me but who have too religion values. So I think that i will look for my charming prince a loooong time!

About the "real" moroccan guys, who are from Morocco, who were born in Morocco and grown in Morocco I just can't support them!!! It's a TOO STRANGE mentality, i really hate it!!!

I don't know if I was really clear and if you understand all what i mean but i hope that you will answered to me!

Ciao.

hahaha

u are really funny .. I swear
i think that u should folow ur heart , maybe u will find a guy who will convert to musulman religion
anyways , i used to have a girlfriend (musulman) , if i can her a girlfriend , because she got scared not to fall in love with me , which i did not understand , how can u be afraid of falling in love with someone , until i made some research about the musulman religion ... it s complicated ...

but it s not impossible , if u want to live a happy life sometimes u hve to make big sacrificies

trust me , it does not matter what kind of religion , if u believe in god and u have a clean soul , u do not have regrets about what u are doing in ur life...

right now , again i am seeing a morocco girl , but she is half french ..... shes is very very different from a girl who s parents are both musulmans
i mean that is more relaxed , she does not stress too much about what people say about her and so on... so the concluzion : she is happy and everythng is ok in her life for the moment

i have one question : i read on some forums that if a musulman girls has a relation with a non musulman guy , it means that for her that relation is for real , that she sees in that guy his husband and so o ... that she takes that relation really serios , otherwise she would not hook up with this guy...

peace out
H
22 November 2009 16:17
Hie Bebbocu,

First thanx for your answer.

Of course we all have to folow our heart but sometimes reason troubled this balance.
It's better if your reason and your passion are agreed. That's why it makes a problem for me. But maybe i'm too demanding?

For your question. It's really depend but muslims girls are not allowed to sleep (you mean sleep by relation isn't it?) with guys before getting married so, often, girls don't need to sleep even if, like you said they take this relationship very seriously.
In the religion, muslims girls must be virgin still they get married.

But, if you mean relationship by relation, it's really depend of the girl, of her education, etc... Many muslims girls don't care about the religion in this point and have boyfriend, seriously or not. In contrary, some of them have only serious love story or any boyfriend before getting married.

Take care.
b
23 November 2009 13:59
Hash
Hie Bebbocu,

First thanx for your answer.

Of course we all have to folow our heart but sometimes reason troubled this balance.
It's better if your reason and your passion are agreed. That's why it makes a problem for me. But maybe i'm too demanding?

For your question. It's really depend but muslims girls are not allowed to sleep (you mean sleep by relation isn't it?) with guys before getting married so, often, girls don't need to sleep even if, like you said they take this relationship very seriously.
In the religion, muslims girls must be virgin still they get married.

But, if you mean relationship by relation, it's really depend of the girl, of her education, etc... Many muslims girls don't care about the religion in this point and have boyfriend, seriously or not. In contrary, some of them have only serious love story or any boyfriend before getting married.

Take care.

hey

i do not think u are too demanding , u just want to be happy
now it depends what do u want from a relation , if u wnat just for fun ,and u want somebody who u will stay a little bit longer and u will mary and so on.. also it depend a lot of ur age , because about when u are after25 years odl , that's when u start thinking about something serios , about a family , a child

until then , u must think about ur carrier , do something interesting in ur life and it's very important for you to be independent.

about musulman girls , of course i know that they have to be virgin until they get married , but most of them , here in romania , there aren;t virgin... i do not know , but i think that also some of the musulmans are getting to be a little bit more relaxed with the religion

i do like musulman girls , i think they are ok , the girls i met here , they study , they are smart (some of them...) , some of them are really stupid... they don t have any knowleadge about anything what happens around the world...

i would like to be married to a musulman girl , because some of them are beautifull , but i do not know if i would convert to musulman , not because of the religion , because it s the same god ... , but it would have to be a really good girl at all points

u should tell me some secrets about musulman girls , what s the most important thing , more about the culture...because there is a girl that i like , and we had something going , like really passion and everything , but then she got scared not to fall in love with me ... and she started telling me lies that she has a boyfriend... a new one ...
so it s complicated , it s my first musulman ...ex-girlfriend... and that's why it s so interesting...

anyways have a nice day
c
23 November 2009 21:09
Hi bebbocu;
Good to know you're in love buddy smiling smiley
One thing you need to know, musulman girl are NOT beautiful or beauty has nothing to do with religion smiling smiley
you just had chance to meet a nice looking girl who happen to be musulman, what will you say if it was a hindou? that all hindou girls are beautiful??? or any other religion.
I can agree with you if you say, Moroccan girl are beautiful, yes most of them, but again beauty doesn't have religion, race or place. It depend how you look to it.
Maybe it's just because she is not like what you are used to see smiling smiley

For the marriage and religion, take your time and fellow your heart. Don't let the religion take over your sentiment. You never know what could happen after that. I know lot of married couples from different religions and they have children and everything is all right.

And if you have to convert or she have to convert let's do it from your heart not just to be with her or to be with you.

So make love not war and good luck.
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
b
24 November 2009 08:10
chaïba kadim
Hi bebbocu;
Good to know you're in love buddy smiling smiley
One thing you need to know, musulman girl are NOT beautiful or beauty has nothing to do with religion smiling smiley
you just had chance to meet a nice looking girl who happen to be musulman, what will you say if it was a hindou? that all hindou girls are beautiful??? or any other religion.
I can agree with you if you say, Moroccan girl are beautiful, yes most of them, but again beauty doesn't have religion, race or place. It depend how you look to it.
Maybe it's just because she is not like what you are used to see smiling smiley

For the marriage and religion, take your time and fellow your heart. Don't let the religion take over your sentiment. You never know what could happen after that. I know lot of married couples from different religions and they have children and everything is all right.

And if you have to convert or she have to convert let's do it from your heart not just to be with her or to be with you.

So make love not war and good luck.

hey dude "chaïba kadim"

my friend , i am not in love... , it u would nice to be in love , but i am not used to be in love , i know it sound stupid , but i used to go out with so many girls , and it s kind hard to fall in love very fast .... ok u got a passion for someone , but till u going to fall in love with her ot takes a while..

and really , musulman girls are not beautifull? my friend , here ... almost all of the moroccan girls they look pretty hot and sexy....
u maybe be right that i like her because she's somethign new...
and of course , i did not think about marriage , because i just met her and also , i am not going out with her anymore , because as i said i think she does not trust me too much , and also she is afraid to fall in love with me....
it is too complicated so that;s why i think i am going to let it go , because it kind of a gives me nervs when i see somebody like her - people who are afraid to fall in love
and it s really funny that she is telling me that she has a boyfriend , but i am sure that she does not , and also she used to call me in the middle of the night just to see what i am doing ...
and if i ask ker out again to go to dinner or something , she says all the time , that she is busy or bla bla bla....
women are comlicated really , it does not matter what kind of religion are them , they are the same -- complicated , and they never know what they want from this life...

take care
H
24 November 2009 21:57
Hi!

We're not so complicate! If she is affraid, she maybe had bad experiences with guys... And if you are using to go out with many girls I think that it can be hard for her to trust in you with those conditions.
Try to give her more intention, take your time, try to show her that she's important to you etc. It's the best way to make her trusting in you. We, girls, want to shine, to be the ONLY ONE for our boyfriend, to be important for him etc.

It's not so hard winking smiley. Let her some times and give her all your attention!

Tell us about!
b
26 November 2009 23:19
Hash
Hi!

We're not so complicate! If she is affraid, she maybe had bad experiences with guys... And if you are using to go out with many girls I think that it can be hard for her to trust in you with those conditions.
Try to give her more intention, take your time, try to show her that she's important to you etc. It's the best way to make her trusting in you. We, girls, want to shine, to be the ONLY ONE for our boyfriend, to be important for him etc.

It's not so hard winking smiley. Let her some times and give her all your attention!

Tell us about!

hahahahah ....
u all say the same thing : u need atention and to be the only girls in his eyes..
well let me tell something about "somwthing":
it is better to be a bad boy instead of a nice guy , because i am saying this from my own experience: if u call a girl to many times , if u give her a lot of attention , than she knows that u are her's and she can do whatever she wants with u and after all she will not be so interested in you anymore...
BUT BUT.. if u are a bd boy , u do not call her , u do not try to be soft with her , u just have sex with her , than the girl is gonna call u , she s gonna fall in love with

i swear that this works so good and u can ask every guy , and i am sure that most of them are going to agree with me , and i am really sorry
maybe it s only me , because i do not trust girls all the time ,
also with this girls that i was saying before , with the morocco girl
i called her last week to tell her to go out for a tea or something and she said no , that she is busy she hs a boyfriend , and i told her it s ok if she has a boyfriend ...it s just a tea

and she said she s not coming and i said ok , i let it like that, i did not call her anymore..
and yesterday ... she called me , to ask to go for a cofee... so WHAT should i understand? i said that i will call her because i do not want to see her anymore , because she gives me nervs because she does not know what she wants...she a little bit younger than me ,maybe that s the problem ...
but anyway this is how it works , i swear
i am sure that for everybody there is somebody ok
i am really sick of having all kind of stupid girls , also i would like to meet a nice girl , to be onest and everything , but it is kind a hard ... so until then , i will continue with what i know

i am sure that u also have ur opinion about some guys also

for better relationships ... let s drink for that
s
27 November 2009 23:20
Hi there, my first post ever here on yabiladi..

Chaiba kadim, although I don´t agree with all that you say in your first post I can say that I understand your question.

My story is slightly diffrent .. here it goes. My father is Swedish, my mother moroccan.. but I speak fluently arabic and have spent all of my summer in the "home land" so I can easily say that I am as 50/50 as one could be. My mother raised me "alone" since I was 7 and tried her best to make me into a "real" moroccan girl.

As I grew up, in the swedish society.. I started asking myself what kind of man would be best for me, my mother was quite strict (compared to my swedish friends parents) so I never started drinking or stay out late etc. (although this should not mean that I am more moroccan, you would be shocked about the modern girls in morocco these days)

I first thought that a moroccan guy was the best for me.. but I was soo wrong. How can we trust anything they say? How can I trust the fact that they really really love me for me and not just the fact that I live in Sweden. I was just a passport... I am so glad today that I eventually woke up and changed my idea.
With this said i do not mean that ALL moroccans are like this (men or woman) but one should be very carefull not to be taken advantage of.

So I changed my idea... and thought that maybe, maybe to meat a moroccan guy born and raised in sweden just like me would be the perfect thing. I was engaged for three years to a guy from the north of morocco, and I was living in a nightmare.

First of all we were both from two diffrent towns in morocco... so the rasism between our parents was no good start.. my fiancées parents wanted him to marry a cousin of him so they hated me from the very start, not because of something i did or something i was, i always always showed them respect.
I realised a didn´t want to live in this family mess and left.

Now, destiny finally caught up with me and I am living my dream life since 5 years back.. with a swedish man. He is everything I have wished for. My familly loves him more than i ever thought was possible, and he loves them twice as much back. He loves morocco and cant wait to even move there, he just bought a land there to build us a home. His family loves and respects me.. and so on. He is learning moroccan, and is intrested in my "other" culture and my religion... and he wants me for me.

So what i wanted to say is that we do not know what is best for us, but our destiny, and faith will lead the way. It may be the totally opposite of what we thought it would be but we should not fight against destiny.

So my answer to you Chaiba kadim is this: do not search for a particular kind of race or nationality... search for a person. Search for someone who is able to give and love completelly, only then will you be happy. You may be surprised about what you may find!

oh boy that was a long first post.. sorry.. and sorry for my bad english, as I said I am swedish ;-)

peace love and understanding :-)
b
1 December 2009 15:37
Hash
Hi!

Tell us about!

hash

i talkef to the girl again , she called me and ok , she told me to call her back to go out for a cofee...
so i called her ... and again this stupid girl ... she said she is busy bla bla bla , and all the time she is angry with me , i do not know why ... but the problem is that i like this girl because she is like this , very complicated
i had girlfriends before , they were very easy to pick up , but this morocco girl , she is reay crazy and i do like this because i think she is playing hrd to get or maybe she does not like me anymore
when we meet she was a sweet girl like i never met , she was telling me that she likes me a lot , and she was sending me messages that she misses me a lot and swet thing like that with what i as not used
as i said for me it s hard to have a real girlfriend because i am not used to go out with one girl and ONLY ONE GIRL...
so... anyways
listen to this song .. i hope it s not affending [vimeo.com]

happy life
[vimeo.com]
f
1 December 2009 16:58
if you don t mind me asking :
how old are you?
L
1 December 2009 17:18
u people don't know nothing about love yet u pretend.
what's ur definition of love?
according to ur culture or to the village where u came from, love is nothing but a business transaction.
nothing more and nothing less, our parents got married by fixed marriages and not by meeting in a club dancing and showing moves or meeting on the beach and showing their bodies who looked hot.
Lets get real and get back to our origine, to where we come from and stop pretending.
for 99.9999999999 % of Moroccans money comes before love, so search for money before u search for love.
the days of innocent love are over, we live in the 21st century, welcome to the jungle.
the days of real love are over...

You were my sun, you were my earth
but you didnt know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance, made other plans
But I betcha didnt think that they would come crashin down, no

You dont have to say, What cha did
I already know, I found out from HIM
now theres just no chance
with you and me
there will never be
dont it make you sad about it

you told me you love me
Why did you leave me all alone
now you tell me you need me
When you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse
you must have me confused with some other guy
the bridges were burned
now its your turn,To cry

Cry me a river
Cry me a river
cry me a river
cry me a river
YA YA

You know that they say somethings are better left Unsaid
It wasnt like you only talked to him
And you know it
(Dont act like you dont know it)
all of these things people told me
keep messin with my head
shoulda been honesty
then you may not have thought it

You dont have to say, What cha did
I already know, I found out from HIM
now theres just no chance
with you and me
there will never be
done it make you sad about it

you told me you love me
Why did you leave me all alone (all alone)
now you tell me you need me
When you call me on the phone ( call me on the phone)

Girl I refuse
you must have me confused with some other guy (not like them baby)
the bridges were burned
now its your turn to cry

So
Cry me a river
Cry me a river
cry me a river
cry me a river
YA YA

Oh
The damage is done
So i guess i be leavin

Oh