Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Marzouga
R
10 March 2008 06:57
Does anybody knows the region of Marzouga like hotels, road.... Any hlep will be appreciated.
Thanks
H
10 March 2008 11:38
Salam

the region of Marzouga is situated in the far east of Morocco not too far from the algerian border..the last major "station" before reaching the dunes of Marzouga is Arfoud.. if you land in ouarzazate, the "only" way to go there is through Kalaa Magouna, Boumaln, tinghir and Arfoud; this road does not need a 4X4 drive unless you want to explore "untrodden ways".. beyond Marzouga, southward, there is a lot of Ergs, the most famous of them is Erg chebbi, people usually go ther to watch the sunset or sunrise..i know that some people use normal cars to go to Marzouga via Arfoud, but you may be charged extra fees in case the car is damaged...what else ...there is a multitude of tracks in the region...but exploring them depends on how long is your vacation....
a
10 March 2008 12:15
Hi Right

Try this place [www.mohayut.com]
a
11 March 2008 19:13
the Marzouga I know is in the south of Morocco do you have a map? you can always use Google.com hahahaNo no

\\\///

Adidas Best wear in Marzouga
R
12 March 2008 06:45
Thank you so much Hicham and others. I am very excited and can't wait to go visit.
Thank you all
a
13 March 2008 10:14
on on a serious side why Marzouga its better in Al Mehammed or even in Ouarzazat. Personally if I had to go to that area I would go to Rissani and Rachidia they have better hotels or you can rent an appartment cheap.

Regards

\\\///

Moroccan Adidas Best
k
15 March 2008 15:47
salam,
i had a chance to watch a program ab Marzouga when i was over there. it's an exciting place where u can experience a lots of things. don't worry ab infrastructure, i mean hotels, roads etc... eventhough it's less developed than other regions but u won't be dispointed by the nice scenary. visiting & staying in a modest hotel in Merzouka worth much more than visiting & staying in a 5 stars hotel in some other regions.
i hope u'll enjoy urself there & don't forget to drop some lines to tell us ab ur experience there.
wish u all the best

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook