Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Life in Ghent Belgium
A
21 février 2019 18:30
Hello guys

i will be new immigrant to Belgium InchaeLAH, and i would like to know what can i do with 2500 ëuro as a Brut Salary In Ghent Belgium? is it enough to have a good life?

Many thanks
21 février 2019 18:47
Hello,

You have already a job in Belgium ?

2500 euros, this is more than enough to have a good life. After you have pay the rental charges you can easily devote a part of your salary to your hobbits (sport, restaurant.......)

I hope you understand my message

Have a nice life in Belgium
A
21 février 2019 18:54
yes i got a job in a high-tech company in Ghent, and they offered me 2500 euro so i wasnt sure about this salary because i have no idea about life in belgium.

Can you tell me how is life in Ghent? are there any moroccan people? what about food and muslim Restaurant? is it easy to find Halal food? are people friendly there?

Thank you So much Fleur de Cerisier
21 février 2019 19:17
You're welcome,

I don't know if you are married and have children but 2500 euros is correct.

I live in France, so I don't know what's about life in Ghent. About muslim restaurant you should check in google to have an idea.

Sorry, I will check in internet and if I have a useful information I will notice you

Citation
Astronomist7 a écrit:
yes i got a job in a high-tech company in Ghent, and they offered me 2500 euro so i wasnt sure about this salary because i have no idea about life in belgium.

Can you tell me how is life in Ghent? are there any moroccan people? what about food and muslim Restaurant? is it easy to find Halal food? are people friendly there?

Thank you So much Fleur de Cerisier
A
21 février 2019 20:02
Yes im Married and i have one child, Thans again Fleur de Cerisier.
Citation
Fleur de Cerisier a écrit:
You're welcome,

I don't know if you are married and have children but 2500 euros is correct.

I live in France, so I don't know what's about life in Ghent. About muslim restaurant you should check in google to have an idea.

Sorry, I will check in internet and if I have a useful information I will notice you
21 février 2019 22:03
Salam, c'est quoi ce nouveau règlement à écrire en langue de "shesqpire"...ptdr on n'est pas tous et toutes des anglais(e), on vous signale!
Citation
Astronomist7 a écrit:
Hello guys

i will be new immigrant to Belgium InchaeLAH, and i would like to know what can i do with 2500 ëuro as a Brut Salary In Ghent Belgium? is it enough to have a good life?

Many thanks
25 février 2019 08:35
Hi there Bye,

First of all welcome to Belgium.

I live in Brussels, but I have been a few times in Ghent.

Ghent (written Gent in Flemish) doesn't belong in the top 10 most expensive places in Belgium. With a salary of 2500 euros a month, you can live well. And if your wife also work, that will be nice too. But if she doesn't, it's not a problem. If you manage your money well, you will be able to have a normal life in Ghent.
[i]On ne peut rien apprendre aux gens. On peut seulement les aider à découvrir qu’ils possèdent déjà en eux tout ce qui est à apprendre. [/i]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook