Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
JUST TO SHARE WITH YOU...
a
7 June 2005 20:39

I don’t work for a telephone company, and I’m not selling anything, this is just to share with you something that I found to be good.
For the last 6 months I’ve been using a broadband service phone called Lingo, and it’s unbelievable if you live in the USA, for 19 bucks a month, I get the US, Canada and Europe no limits. In my case, I have so many friends in Canada and in Europe, so it’s great for me, but even when I call morocco, $ 0.24 is pretty good. my goodness! it's still sounds like I'm selling something, lol...

But WAllah It’s just to share with you, in case you ever need a service like this, and please if you have better service, share with us,too.
Take care,
Almot
S
9 June 2005 20:41
Thank you Almoutanabi, and I am interested too especially my phone company is ripping me off with all those unused 1mns that i have to fight for every month if i get the chance to see them???
Tell me, how long have u been using them? and how could you get there rate sheet for other countries....They sound 2 good to be True???smiling smiley
Thanks for Sharingwinking smiley
a
9 June 2005 21:26
Hello sunny, and you're welcome,

here's the web address for lingo: [www.lingo.com]

When I heard about them from a friend at work, I was very skeptical, typical Moroccan,,,,and the first thing came to my mind was, WA MAAMEN AWLIDI..LOL
but since my phone bill was always beyond my means, I signed and get a free month and yes it’s 19 bucks no less no more for talking 7X24 in the US, to Canada and what I found unbelievable is to Europe, too. I use to pay $19 for one call to one of my friends or family member.
All prices for international calls are shown on their website, and every call made or received is shown on your account.
I think they still are offering one or two month free trial, not sure though!!
Good luck to you…
S
11 June 2005 00:29
Again Thank you almotanabismiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook