Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Islamophobia: Singapore is not Holland
k
29 April 2008 05:24
AssalamoAlaikom,

recently Singaporean authorities have charges a couple (ong kian cheong and dorothy chan) under the sediction act for distributing evangelical cartoon pamphlets titled "the little bride" to two people. The pamphlets tells a story of a young christian girl who warns her friends about the pitfalls of becoming a Muslim and describes the religion as dangerous. The lower court charged the pair 10000 Singaporean Dollars (53,640 DH) bail each and their passports have been taken away. They 're also facing another charge under the undesirable Publication Act.
Singapore is a develop high tech city state in the south east Asia. known to be a top free corruption and most transparent and representative judiciary in the world, Singapore is also a multi-racial society. Muslims of Malay origin represents 14% of the whole population.
Like fongus, Islamophobia is jumping at F1 speed from the extreme north to the extreme south. Luckily the Singaporean governement which's the chinese compose its majority show more maturity, tolerance and responsability than Dutch or Danmark government.
a
30 April 2008 10:37
salam alikom,
it is the fact that whereever you go you will find islamophobes.Not just in holland,norway,and the like of non-muslim countries but also in islamic countries such as morocco.Only here they do not say it officially.For me those who make fun of hijab and beard are in the same way as those who try to give false image of our prophet peace be upon him.Some radical amazighs are also an example to use if ever we want to talk about islamophobe;i have meet them and they prove to be against islam and muslims.More seriously,there are some particiapants here in friday fun forum who create jokes to make fun of our relegion such as the one of "noah and the lord".
But islam will win inchallah and will remain the ideal religion that people will embrace.
tanmirt sir kamal
sincerly yours
i
1 May 2008 01:04
agntif76
salam alikom,
But islam will win inchallah and will remain the ideal religion that people will embrace.

w salam

incha Allah
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
v
3 May 2008 01:17
agntif76

i like your energy about islam.may i suggest that it is against islam and allahs will that a moslum woman marries a non moslum man. or a moslum woman marries a man who converts to islam ONLY for the purpose to marriage.in allahs hands it is NOT acceptables

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook