Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Imazighen
b
3 September 2007 19:42
Are there any imazighen in tha house?
t
3 September 2007 23:39
sure there are some, a good average of moroccan people speaks one or another amazigh dialect.
b
4 September 2007 18:51
Really? But is it in the States?

Im sorry, Im bored here in Hollandgrinning smiley
t
4 September 2007 19:49
sure there are also in the states
yes nedrland is borring, but safer, with more freedom B )-
s
5 September 2007 16:06
boessia , i see you ask a lot about americans , are you planning to immigrate to usa ???i won t blame you i visited Holland and they treat moroccans there really bad a lot of racism and a very weird work system perplexe
b
5 September 2007 18:14
superbill
boessia , i see you ask a lot about americans , are you planning to immigrate to usa ???i won t blame you i visited Holland and they treat moroccans there really bad a lot of racism and a very weird work system perplexe

Well, Im not planning to immigrate, but Im interested how moroccans live there... it's true that they treat moroccan people here bad, but I think they do have a good work system. Not a lot of poor people.
b
5 September 2007 18:17
tocard
sure there are also in the states
yes nedrland is borring, but safer, with more freedom B )-

That is indeed right. But in USA a lot happens. Veeeeeeerrry interesting. winking smiley
t
6 September 2007 00:40
right, any thing can happen there ... but having a year or so past in us, as part of the CV, is highly regarded whene back( alive ) to europe (not always so in morocco).
b
6 September 2007 10:59
tocard
right, any thing can happen there ... but having a year or so past in us, as part of the CV, is highly regarded whene back( alive ) to europe (not always so in morocco).

grinning smileygrinning smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook