Ur help please
manola1 [ PM ] [ ]
October 26, 2011 07:33PM
Hello everybody !

Please I need ur help my husband lives in london and he wants to transfer some money via bank . My bank is banque populaire casablanca . I dont know which informations he needs

can u please tell me which codes and number I should send to him

PS : u know that in morocco we use french so some terms are different
Lorr1 [ PM ] [ ]
October 28, 2011 04:38PM

he needs your IBAN (internationnal bank account number) , with that information he could send you money from his account to yours.. the IBAN is written on your BIC (RIB in french) otherwise ask your bank for it.
Hope it helps

Najib1980 [ PM ] [ ]
October 28, 2011 05:17PM

Why don't you let him sending you money trough Western Union? Easy and quicker thumbs up

manola1 [ PM ] [ ]
October 28, 2011 05:51PM
thanks for u all so nice of u <3