Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
hasaniya women's association
k
7 May 2008 18:52
hi guys,

has anyone heard of hasaniya women's association? it is a moroccan association created by british moroccan women in london; if you have heard of them / taken part in their activities, can you please tell me what they're like? they've got a website, but there's little of interest on there!
thanks
M
8 May 2008 11:10
Hi Khadija,

I personnally never heard of this association but the name sounds a bit...royal-ish. If it's to do with some governmental body then i don't wish to know anything about it, but if it's an independant association then i'd like to know more. It's funny that it's for woman only , i wonder what kind of activities they cover in the uk?

can you send me their website please?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
8 May 2008 11:39
I haven't head of them either but will try to ask around. It is a bit strange that is women only!!!!!!
In love this sounds great, please I would like to join to.

Regards
a
13 May 2008 16:55
I have heard of them & apparently they doing well ,i do not think they have any royal connection .......
k
13 May 2008 20:38
thanks for you replies; i didn't know of them either, until the bmce bank manager in london mentionned them to me; he said that they were young , 2nd and 3rd generation professional women. i don't think they've got any link with the royalty or governmental body. they're located on goldborne road, in the heart of the moroccan neighborhood. will contact them soon. cheers

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook