News Forum MediaTIC Islam Yabiladies Rencontres العربية Connexion
Give and receive !
Camer [ PM ]
September 11, 2006 10:26AM
Hello !

I' m looking for someone who want to improve his french and can help me to improve my english.

Is there someone ?

Vivre c'est souffrir
Camer [ PM ]
September 12, 2006 03:08PM
???

Vivre c'est souffrir
aziz_dk [ PM ]
September 12, 2006 04:51PM
I have some Cd s that i can put for you to download, is kind of audio learning stuff.
Pm me and wil put them for you on my server..

have a nice day.

Aziz_dk
Camer [ PM ]
September 22, 2006 07:00PM
aziz_dk
I have some Cd s that i can put for you to download, is kind of audio learning stuff.

have a nice day.

I sent you a private message since September 16th. I ' m still waiting for your reply.

Vivre c'est souffrir
September 24, 2006 02:45AM
Camer
Hello !

I' m looking for someone who want to improve his french and can help me to improve my english.

Is there someone ?

I am trying to practice french , which I studied for years , and I understand most of it, but I need conversation, maybe I can help you..Let me know.... smiling smiley
September 24, 2006 06:50PM
Salam,

i can help you, i want also perfect my english. i have difficult to do conversation.

But i propose to help you, what diffucult have you got?

Si perçante soit la vue, on ne se voit jamais de dos

Boycottez pour la paix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boycottez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boycottez pour les enfants de Gaza!!!!!!
aziz_dk [ PM ]
September 26, 2006 12:09AM
Camer
aziz_dk

have a nice day.

I sent you a private message since September 16th. I ' m still waiting for your reply.

I sent you a PM, I hope the link this time works ... hehehe

Aziz_dk
linda79 [ PM ]
September 26, 2006 01:01AM
can someone help me in english the usaperplexe
thank you so much

En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour une meilleure utilisation de nos services. En savoir plus.X