Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
from new zealand
f
12 February 2006 03:44
Salaam to all

I'm farid , settled in new zealand ,for 2 years but still 100% proud Moroccan. Excellent site - discovered a few days ago, Have to congratulate the admin team at yabiladi.com and Salaam to all Moroccans near and far.

Nice to see our people coming together and embracing Islam, peace and national pride with love, good grace and humour.

farid
a
12 February 2006 14:02
Salam Farid

welcome between us, is nice to meet Moroccan around the globe that shows, how we are open about the world.

we were born to look for hapiness and good life,then we sadle when we found it, just carrying Islam in our hearth.

enjoy the site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2006 02:02 by aziz_dk.
Aziz_dk
I
13 February 2006 11:07
Hi mate....and welcome...

I hope you are doing well in kiwiland!smiling smiley
f
14 February 2006 00:21
nice to meet you

welcome
d
22 February 2006 09:43
salam farid,sorry my english is bad i talk french.Mais je suis étonné de voir un marocain en nouvelle zelande est ce qui il ya des musulmans des mosqués?De toute facon ca doit etre une formidable éxpérience.
s
22 February 2006 15:18
faridos
Salaam to all

I'm farid , settled in new zealand ,for 2 years but still 100% proud Moroccan. Excellent site - discovered a few days ago, Have to congratulate the admin team at yabiladi.com and Salaam to all Moroccans near and far.

Nice to see our people coming together and embracing Islam, peace and national pride with love, good grace and humour.

farid

hi, farid

have you got your family in new zealand ou you are alone? why this country? it s so far to morocco!!!
i know that there is a few moroccan people on this island, the one thing that i know is there is a beautiful restaurant and it s very appreciated by zealand people, it s true?
f
5 March 2006 03:27
you mean simos restaurant,im here with a friend..the moroccan community is growing fast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2006 03:28 by faridios.
f
7 April 2006 13:41
i invite everyone to see this beautiful country nz
i
7 April 2006 17:35
you are so welcome.

Who what you can say to us about this country? Islam community and the image of islam in this country...

Thanks

Issi
B
8 April 2006 21:43
faridios
i invite everyone to see this beautiful country nz

Hi Faridos,

can you tell us more about new zealand universities and the state of scientific research in your country?

i hope to hear from you soon

Bnou Batouta

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook