Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans from Australia
f
1 July 2005 23:58
im a moroccan boy,born an raced up in melbourne..i discoverd this forum a few days ago...its cool i want to meet,moroccans allover the world

salaam
l
2 July 2005 06:08
marhaban bik ya khouya
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
m
4 July 2005 09:37
fossil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> im a moroccan boy,born an raced up in melbourne..i
> discoverd this forum a few days ago...its cool i
> want to meet,moroccans allover the world
>
>
> salaam

Since you are born and raced up in Melbourne.
How abour saying I am australien with moroccan origin ?
You are Welcome to this forum anyway.
krim
m
4 July 2005 16:09
Salaam,

I am all the time amazed by seeing Moroccans everywhere. I really think we are special people!.

Did you know that the biggest humain movement in the history of humanity is the movement of Moroccans between Europe and Morocco?. What a country!
f
4 July 2005 17:18
i will visite morocco inshallah in januari,i miss my grandparents,morocco..
f
10 July 2005 17:28
how is morocco this days
v
11 July 2005 16:58
mdlazreg Wrote:
> Salaam,
>
> I am all the time amazed by seeing Moroccans
> everywhere. I really think we are special
> people!.
>
> Did you know that the biggest humain movement in
> the history of humanity is the movement of
> Moroccans between Europe and Morocco?. What a
> country!

Don't forget to mention their incredible linguistic ability! We stayed once in Agadir and the hotel staff must have spoken 6 or 7 languages - including Swedish!

R
12 July 2005 10:22
Hi guys !!!!!!!

i'm a moroccan too but i live in France...
I'm happy too see that there is a lot of maroccans all over the world...wahou!!!!
Nice to meet you ...

m
14 July 2005 14:25
Hi fossil
glad to hear from you
i'm moroccan too but i live in paris
here in france, there are a lot of morrocans.
how about australia?
I am going to visit morocco this summer, i find that best period to go
have a good day
bye
f
14 July 2005 21:42
the moroccan community in australia is not so big as the moroccan community in france...here in melbourne we have near the 7.000 moroccans only in melbourne ..in australia we have near the 40.000 moroccans,,,the community is still growing more an more moroccans entering every year australia.students,employees,from marriage...australia become more an more populair.

an new zealand has also a grwoing moroccan community

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2005 09:49 by fossil.
I
15 July 2005 19:20
Hi fossil and welcome,

I've visited Melbourne last year and I must say that it's a very nice city...beautiful parks....nice buildings and streets ...the food is dilecious...nice cafes and restaurants....particurly the people are very friendly toward foreigns ...it's amazing...only the weather was very windy and unstable..it chaged the whole day even if it was Summer...but otherweis Melbourne is a fantastic city.....
k
20 July 2005 18:05
Ilhem2 Wrote:
> Hi fossil and welcome,
>
> I've visited Melbourne last year and I must say
> that it's a very nice city...beautiful
> parks....nice buildings and streets ...the food is
> dilecious...nice cafes and
> restaurants....particurly the people are very
> friendly toward foreigns ...it's amazing...only
> the weather was very windy and unstable..it chaged
> the whole day even if it was Summer...but
> otherweis Melbourne is a fantastic city.....

in australia it's normal that it's raining during the summer, if you want sun shining you would better go during the winter (be honest)

have fun
f
17 August 2005 14:35
IS EVERY BACK FROM MOROCCO
I
31 August 2005 05:23
Hi,

kamalzin a écrit:
> Ilhem2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi fossil and welcome,
> >
> > I've visited Melbourne last year and I must
> say
> > that it's a very nice city...beautiful
> > parks....nice buildings and streets ...the
> food is
> > dilecious...nice cafes and
> > restaurants....particurly the people are
> very
> > friendly toward foreigns ...it's
> amazing...only
> > the weather was very windy and unstable..it
> chaged
> > the whole day even if it was Summer...but
> > otherweis Melbourne is a fantastic city.....
>
> in australia it's normal that it's raining during
> the summer, if you want sun shining you would
> better go during the winter (be honest)
>
> have fun

Dear Kamal,

When I said, I was there in summer...I was talking about Australian summer...it was in January ( high season )...but you’re right I didn’t mentioned it...
O
31 August 2005 15:25
Hi everyone,

I am a moroccan living in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. I am actually halfway between Europe and Australia...

Is anyone around here in Dubai... I do know many moroccans here but I have to say that we are a relatively small community since we hardly are 3'000

I want to know if anyone here has lived in a City where there was no Moroccan Consulate and then had one. Basically, there is no consulate in Dubai, just an Embassy in Abu Dhabi (About two hours away). That makes our life quite difficult since - and that's my case - if you need to renew your ID or Passport, you can't go on the week end and you're obligied to take two days off: one day to present the paperwork and another one to pick up the documents. Let alone the hassle you go through if you have a child being born!

Any advise will be more than welcome!
t
5 September 2005 19:05

Hello fossil,

You are welcome! I m from Belgium and i m so surprised to hear that there are about 40.000 Morrocans in Australia, it so great. I came from Morroco 17 days ago, and as each year, it s so beautiful!

Salam to all.
l
12 September 2005 11:01
Hello,

On the topic of Australia...
Actually for rain it depends where you go in Australia. In the north it rains quite often in the late afternoon with a storm towards the end of summer. In the south I think it rains more in winter, it's more like the European weather down there. There are different climatic zones in Australia, so the weathe rcould be tropical, sub tropical, or temperate (like southern Europe). And in the centre it is very similar to the interior of Morocco, just more eucalyptus and mulga trees, and of course, HOTTER! There are stories of people walking the sun for a few hours or more and dying from it due to the dehydration and heat stroke. They probably needed a woollen blanket like the traditional folk in Morocco use to keep out the heat in summer.

Any other questions about Australia, I'm happy to answer them. It's a very beautiful place.
i
14 September 2005 22:59
i ts nice to heear from tanjawia i like tanger and tanjawiyine
c
15 September 2005 01:27
laure 21, are you from Australia?
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
l
18 September 2005 01:31
Hello Cali,
Yes, I'm from Australia. So what am I doing on a Moroccan - French forum? A long story I won't go into. I've spent a lot of time around Moroccans, particularly in France, so hopefully that qualifies me.
So where are you from?

Salaam
c
18 September 2005 02:00

Hi Laure21,
Sorry I didn´t mean it that way. Off course you´re more than qualified, and I enjoy reading yousmiling smiley That´s not the reason I asked. I just noticed that described the climate Morocco and Australia so well, that I thought must be you´re Australian or at least someone who spent some time down there. Well I´m living in Denmark, and I would love to be somewhere as warm as Australia.

cali smiling smiley
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
l
18 September 2005 14:03
Thanks Cali,
I didn't think you meant anything bad, I just thought people might wonder ...

I tell you what, I would love to be somewhere with the Danish climate. I can't stand the heat! I miss Europe. It gets hotter in Australia than Morocco, unfortunately. I don't mind the Moroccan climate, at least it gets cold in winter, and usually not too hot in summer. And the sun is MUCH less intense than here, I guess that sounds a bit unbelievable but it's true. The sun here is way too enthusiastic in my opinion.... Ah well, no-one is ever satisfied I guess ; )
Take care!
c
18 September 2005 14:25
Hi laure21,

You´re right, no one is ever satisfied. We always want what we don´t have. But let´s say that something between Denmark and Australia would be just perfectwinking smiley

Yes I was wondering where you were from. I think it´s cool to have people from different cultures and with different backgrounds in such a little forum. It makes it richsmiling smiley

cali
f
25 September 2005 21:31
when will you visite australia again
f
25 September 2005 21:31
when will you visite australia again
A
27 September 2005 14:18
fossil a écrit:
> the moroccan community in australia is not so big
> as the moroccan community in france...here in
> melbourne we have near the 7.000 moroccans only in
> melbourne ..in australia we have near the 40.000
> moroccans,,,the community is still growing more an
> more moroccans entering every year
> australia.students,employees,from
> marriage...australia become more an more
> populair.
>
> an new zealand has also a grwoing moroccan
> community
>
>
>
> Edité 1 fois. Dernière modification
> le 14-07-05 20h49.

salam

I am going to leave in NSW and would love to know from you if there is a moroccan restaurant... or moroccan community stuff in sydney?
please give me informations on moroccans in sydney if you have some?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2005 02:19 by Amadou.
h
30 September 2005 12:28
hello ,

morocco people every where that so niceeeeee
my sister live in caneberra i hope visit here this year inchaa allah

good ramadan for every one
A
30 September 2005 13:44
hayat bent hajja a écrit:
> hello ,
>
> morocco people every where that so niceeeeee
> my sister live in caneberra i hope visit here
> this year inchaa allah
>
> good ramadan for every one

Canberra wont be far from me, so if you want we can stay in touch, I don't know why or how, but who knows, we can meet us in Australia someday InchaAllah.
f
17 October 2005 13:26
how is the ramadan there in australia
m
25 October 2005 12:21
Salaam 3alaikom everybody!

I'm from the Netherlands, and here (in the city where i live) are not so much Moroccans, not at all!! I know a few girls here, but the most are moving to another country.. (will marry, moving with their parents, etc.)
I am a Moroccan too, and here there is no environment of Ramadan! Really! I miss Ramadan in Morocco.. What about u people, i see that some of u are not in Morocco.. Is it the same, don't u feel the environment of Ramadan around u too??? And what about you peolpe in Morocco?? U must feel great there winking smiley I wish i could be there, especialy now in the Ramadan..

Anyway, i wish u all a blessed ramadan and may Allah accept ur prayers and fasting in chae Allah...

Muslima
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook