Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
friends wanted
a
1 June 2008 23:17
Hi
are there any Moroccans preferably rifians out there who live in Birmingham or the midlands...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
H
1 June 2008 23:46
Salam

I am not concerned by your query but i know that rifians live the rif region, too smart tongue sticking out smiley just joking, and in the neighbourhood of la gare de midi in brussels or in the netherlands... but i would be surprised to hear that rif brothers live the uk...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
2 June 2008 00:02
well i must be a rare diamand...!!
sorry i didnt read the condition in my UK visa that says only arabic allowed and no rifian allowdDanse
H
2 June 2008 13:06
i just wanted to say that rifians in general go to belgium and holland, i meant nothing else...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
2 June 2008 16:13
You may need to change your title to rifians wanted ! & as Hicham mentioned you will gwt more of them in Belgium /hollande & Germany
H
2 June 2008 19:37
We ve been rude atlas smiling smiley, the lady is looking for friends and we are telling her there is none in the UK, let's offer our friendship, well as far as i know Atlas is half berber, from the Atlas, he has one problem, he likes listening to chikhates ( i was going to say he likes chikhates tout court but you have to confirm Atlas), the problem is with me i'm a pure 3roubipeasant but can speak berber (mixture of soussia and Marrakech berber), the good news is that i know some words from rifia: Qach Mlih, Ara7id...Danse
a
3 June 2008 10:42
I am a Casawi raff, in Cambridge shire. I know one guy from Tanger about 50 miles away from me, he is a hairdresser but I wouldn't trust him cutting mine again.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
a
3 June 2008 11:52
Hicham_A

you probably right ,we need take it easy ...yes i do confirm i like la3youtes ,Rai , Regada ....quiete a mix but i have a soft sport for chikhates music & some chikhates too ...in summary Maroci ...
H
3 June 2008 13:17
Ssi atlas,..

i was joking, i meant by liking chikhates tout court, liking the person who's job is chikha... this reminds me of a joke, you know what is the denomination for the job of chikha on the moroccan Id card : 3azifa 3la alat lghassil Danse .... nothing to do with the post
a
3 June 2008 13:49
Personally I like them in special occasions and when I am in the right mood but I wouldn’t just listen to them as I would with the groups, Tarab al 2ala, malhoon, Jazz and blues or other musicClap
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
a
3 June 2008 14:36
Hicham

3azifa 3ala alat lghassil .....you know tat some block do it too !

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook