Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
English forum - Message to the fellows
l
24 March 2005 07:23
Salam Alaykum,

Dear friends and family, I want to express my gratitude to you, the people, the intervenants and the moderation for the good quality of the forum which adheres to the Say less but say it all motto. Now rather than ever I shifted from the other forums and the only one who really attracted me is english forum.

Sometimes I do not even look in feminin or general which was culminant point of interest nor even actuality !

Once again thank you all and keep up the good work

because in that state it is really good clean work

Carpé Diem
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
a
24 March 2005 17:00
19bi7,
I do the same as you do most of the time, our forum is getting better every day. and there's more respect in it, too.
cheers,
Almot
m
24 March 2005 17:25
Sunny Grandma(Allah Yrhama) used to tell him that the end of the world will come if a Mule gave birth. Now after the BBC report on a Mule giving birth in Morocco, our time is running out, we better behave.
Regards
Krim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2005 05:26 by Krim.
D
24 March 2005 21:05
Salam All !

Dear l9bi7, in the name of all the other intervenants , I will tell you THANK YOU..

I´m new in Yabiladi and sincerely I appreciate the English forum for its serious issues...but that doesn´t mean I don´t participate from time to time in the other forums like "feminin" or "general", I find them funny sometimes lol

Keep up the good work bros

My best regards to you
Peace & Love...
Y
24 March 2005 21:42
Thank you all and Well said. This is a peaceful corner for me and I enjoy reading and responding to most messages. Keep it up.
Yani
Z
9 November 2005 04:56
eventhough we are missing some big figures of the forum aka almot almotanabi, the english corner is still a good lounge area.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
l
11 November 2005 10:00
You won't believe it but in the UK we also have 'Old Mother Shipton' from Yorkshire, who used to predict the future. You can visit the caves where she came from. I don't know the one about the mule though...................... Maybe we didn't have a lot of mules in that neck of the woods LoL.
g
11 November 2005 17:26
Very good Lounge area indeed...aside from the same repetitive postings , on the same stale subject , by the same boring people. smiling smiley
l
12 November 2005 08:55
gabri a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very good Lounge area indeed...aside from the
> same repetitive postings , on the same stale
> subject , by the same boring people.

But Gabri, Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. If you find the subject boring, maybe you can begin one of your own and see what all the others make of it? There aren't enough postings on this forum yet - so the World's your oyster!
p
12 November 2005 12:48
good to see that you are joining the "same repetitive postings, on the same stale subject, by the same boring people."

(smiling smiley)
p
12 November 2005 12:50
I do agree

smiling smiley!
g
12 November 2005 16:48
You agree on...what ? Not clear...Anyway Lurcher of course everyone is entitled to express their opinion...even me smiling smiley And if you Post publicly, you can expect some form of criticism, n'est pas ?
New subject : what do you moroccans think about muslims-wannabe who write messages and give the distinct impression they have nothing between their ears but a lot of confusion ? With all my respect to Islam and all other religious affiliations. >>>>Peace.
p
12 November 2005 20:57
Good evening Gabri

I agree on that, of course, everyone has the total freedom and the total right to express own views but that also means that we must keep respecting each others without pointing out any negative aspects about some one!
I m open for criticism and always start with auto-dito!

about the new subject suggested I m sorry I can t help you with that since I m very liberal and I do prefer defending the individual statement before the collective one! and also I try to avoid any kind of neg. discrimination and putting beings in boxes/ categories.

I hope my answer is satisfying

A salute for peace as a human right!

(smiling smiley)
g
13 November 2005 16:28
Pazimodo, you are being too diplomatic and I didn't get an answer to my question, however thanks I understand your point.. Ciao.smiling smiley
p
13 November 2005 17:06
good evening!

it must be better to be diplomatic/ kind/ humble than the opposite I suppose!
any way that s what I prefer!

have a nice evening

and may peace reign!

(smiling smiley)

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook