Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
divorcing law in Morocco
k
24 septembre 2015 02:01
Hello,
I'm sorry, I don't speak french sad smiley
I'd like to ask how are steps to be divorce in Morocco?
I mean what must be done first?
I'm European married with Moroccan man. We not live together yet (We married month ago and I back to my country to make all papers for his visa to make him come and live with me here). He is crazy, he thinks that I betrayed him - but he has no reason, I'm loyal and loving him so much...I love only my husband and I never even think to be with other!!!! But he didn't want to hear me, or my parents and he deleted me from skype,not answer for my emails and he blocked me on phone that I can't call him sad smiley He said that he divorced me. He said that he went to court and get one sign but need one more. And that it is impossible to stop this porcess, that he can't say he changed his mind...
He is talking as crazy sad smiley Once he said it fine, he believes me,but next day delted me from all. Then he said he can back me with conditions (we didn't make conditions in contract) but when I agree for all, he said it impossible to stop divorcing, that only lawyer can do it. I don't have money and possibility to hire advocate sad smiley but i love my husband so much and I know he loves me also sad smiley but there is nothing I can do sad smiley

I found in internet law of divorce and it totaly different then he told me, for example:

Article 70. No one should resort to the dissolution of the bonds of matrimony through repudiation or divorce

- so why he did without reason?

Article 94
If either or both spouses ask the court to settle a dispute that risks to breakdown their marriage, the court must make all efforts to reconcile them

- so why none make none efforts to reconcile us ?

Article 95
The two arbitrators or two persons that can assume this role shall investigate the causes of the dispute between the spouses and do their best to resolve the conflict.

- so why none investigate in my case to see if im guilty or no?

Article 113
Decisions shall be rendered in divorce suits based on one of the grounds provided for in preceding Article 98 after a reconciliation attempt,

Article 123
Any divorce pronounced by the husband is revocable, with the exception of a third

- so why he told me it impossible to stop it if it possible to back wife in 3month lenght perior of "waiting"?

In many places of this mudawana is writen that: The court shall attempt to reconcile the husband and wife. When this proves impossible, the court shall authorize the certification and validation of the divorce.

So why I do not have this right?sad smiley

Please someone help and tell me is it really possible to divorce foreign woman without reasons ,without my present there and without trying to reconcile the husband and wife? That he came and streight get sign?Or he lie me?
And how much it can cost?
I'm really broken... and suffering sad smiley I know my husband loves me,but this jealousy made him lose his mind sad smiley
A
24 septembre 2015 20:41
Law in morocco??...forgit this man and live your life...you just said it,he is crazy...
k
24 septembre 2015 21:58
Oubliez? Il est mon mari et je l'aime plus sad smiley
Je ne ai pas fais rien de mal, il vient de sa jalousie; (

Il ne veut pas de moi ou de parler entendre sad smiley je ne sais pas quoi faire ..
je ne sais pas comment parler à lui faire entendre me ...

Et vraiment il possible qu'il puisse me divorcer en une seule journée sans enquêter sans essais de juge à nous faire à nouveau ensemble?
Et combien ça coûte d'être un divorce?
Désolé, je ne parle français ... à partir Traducteur sad smiley

__

Forget? He is my husband and i love him most sad smiley
I didnt do nothing wrong, it just his jealousy ;(

He do not want hear me or talk sad smiley i dont know what to do..
i dont know how to talk to make him hear me...

And really it possible he can divorce me in one day without investigate without any tries from judge to make us together again?
And how much it cost to be divorce?
sorry,i dont speak french...it from translator sad smiley

__

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook