Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
divorce in morocco
S
15 juin 2016 15:31
hi
can somebody please help me. can somebody please tell me what the divorce process is in morocco. My husband is a moroccan and i am british. he has applied for a divorce in morocco. He has told me that his brother will go and see the judge as he has power of attorney. but i have read in the consular website that The court summons the spouses to attempt conciliation. This formality is essential and can not take place without the spouses concerned. Personal presence at the hearing is mandatory.. so how can his brother go and see the judge for him please can somebody who knows the laws of morocco clarify.
can someone also tell me how much does it cost to get a divorce in morocco and how long does it take
15 juin 2016 16:23
Hi,
Please try here: [www.yabiladi.com]

Or here: [www.yabiladi.com]

Citation
Shafina a écrit:
hi
can somebody please help me. can somebody please tell me what the divorce process is in morocco. My husband is a moroccan and i am british. he has applied for a divorce in morocco. He has told me that his brother will go and see the judge as he has power of attorney. but i have read in the consular website that The court summons the spouses to attempt conciliation. This formality is essential and can not take place without the spouses concerned. Personal presence at the hearing is mandatory.. so how can his brother go and see the judge for him please can somebody who knows the laws of morocco clarify.
can someone also tell me how much does it cost to get a divorce in morocco and how long does it take

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook