Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Any Canadian here?
20 July 2008 16:31
We're planning for a short visit to Canada-Montreal- and I was thinking if anyone of Yabis live there and have an idea of nice hotel or apt to rent, good place and safe one. I heard from an old friend of mine who said that they rent apt with a reasonable price, I need something clean and nice neighborhood where we can enjoy the walk at night.
Thanks in advancesmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 04:32 by NYorkaise.
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
T
20 July 2008 17:29
Welcome
NYorkaise
We're planning for a short visit to Canada-Montreal- and I was thinking if anyone of Yabis live there and have an idea of nice hotel or apt to rent, good place and safe one. I heard from an old friend of mine who said that they rent apt with a reasonable price, I need something clean and nice neighborhood where we can enjoy the walk at night.
Thanks in advancesmiling smiley

NYorkaisesmiling smiley
If you pop in to London,i can help Welcome
Cheers
Zen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 05:38 by TangerRoi.
We are born wet, naked, and hungry, then things get worse.If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
20 July 2008 17:56
Tangiers,
Uh thank you very much, maybe next time eye rolling smiley, for now, it's just Canada! it's very close!
d
22 July 2008 03:06
hi nyorkaise,

i think you should ask this question in the frensh part!
good luck
22 July 2008 16:30
dafina
hi nyorkaise,

i think you should ask this question in the frensh part!
good luck

yes I did but no result No nocrying(
M
24 July 2008 11:54
I can ask my cousin as she lives there at ottawa. Just to be sure you are lookin for a place in Montreal right? whats your budget? whats the number of people?

Edit: also try Hostel Bookers a great site for budget stays. I use it to book all my reservations when i travel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2008 11:57 by Moebek.
24 July 2008 17:03
Thanks a lot Moebek, your website is very helpful and you don't have to bother your cousinsmiling smiley don't worry! we will make it! we willbe in Montreal, but we don't know the city very well.

ps: we are 2 couples and 1 baby!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2008 05:11 by NYorkaise.
M
25 July 2008 08:33
Good to hear the website is of good help, enjoy your trip smiling smiley
25 July 2008 15:52
Thank you,
I have a question, this kind of residency are for who? student or anybody? if you don't mind can you tell me more, as you said you have been there many times,you have choice in here or in my MP pleasesmiling smiley
Thanks,
M
25 July 2008 19:44
This site is usually for travellers who are looking for budget stays. Lots of them are students but again anyone can use it. Just follow the hostels' rules like no smoking, no pets, some of the got curfews, etc...

Check carefully what each hostel provide and what they dont and if you are ok with the hostel go ahead and book it. What you can do is book one and try to find others which are close by from it just incase you dont like the one you are going to. For the reservations you just pay 10% of the total value which is fair enough. But keep in mind there is a chance you wont get a room with the ones close by if you dont the reservation.

If you need anything please tell me, i will be glad to give you more information
25 July 2008 22:02
uh oksmiling smiley what it made me laugh it was to share the bathroom, this is a little bit confusing No no or maybe I didn't know how to look for it.smiling smiley
Yallah a sidi, tell me more!
27 July 2008 02:11
Moebek -The website is great and the prices are greater but did you have a chance to use their services. I am planning myself to visit Montreal soon and I am afraid to end up in the streets crying(

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
M
27 July 2008 05:17
When I came to morocco i did use it, I booked at hotel central in casablanca. Just paid 10% at the reservation. When i reached the hotel i just showed them the printout of reservation and paid the rest.

Its a safe a site, don't worry
27 July 2008 16:06
ATAY_BE_LEQAMA
Moebek -The website is great and the prices are greater but did you have a chance to use their services. I am planning myself to visit Montreal soon and I am afraid to end up in the streets crying(

me too crying( we 're going to be adultes and a baby smiling smiley
M
27 July 2008 19:12
NYorkaise
ATAY_BE_LEQAMA

Look guys i can guarantee that you wont end up in the streets and you will find your reservations up, the only thing i cant guarantee is the hostel itself. You got to do your own research like reading other people review on the site and other sites similar to hostel bookers. Look at the images posted and expect to find the hostel in a little worse shape because they do shine it up for the snaps.

Keep in mind, after all you are paying for a budget stay. If you expect something WOW then i wont advice to go for it.

For me i just look for a place to crash at night and have a shower in the morning, and most of the time im out smiling smiley

Cheers
28 July 2008 15:11
Moebek
NYorkaise
ATAY_BE_LEQAMA

Look guys i can guarantee that you wont end up in the streets and you will find your reservations up, the only thing i cant guarantee is the hostel itself. You got to do your own research like reading other people review on the site and other sites similar to hostel bookers. Look at the images posted and expect to find the hostel in a little worse shape because they do shine it up for the snaps.

Keep in mind, after all you are paying for a budget stay. If you expect something WOW then i wont advice
to go for it.

Thank you so much and now it's our turn to make our reaserchsmiling smiley

For me i just look for a place to crash at night and have a shower in the morning, and most of the time im out smiling smiley

Cheers
E
2 August 2008 05:00
Hello
I am living in Montreal and I can help...if the info you have received is not sufficient...Salam
E
2 August 2008 05:03
Hello
I am living in Montreal and I can help...if the info you have received is not sufficient...write to me a private message...

Salam
3 August 2008 15:34
OK THANK YOU SO MUCHsmiling smiley
a
5 August 2008 19:17
hi there,

I'm in montreal too. if you need some help i can check here what they have.
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]
6 August 2008 00:19
Thanks a lot smiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook