Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
BORING FORUM
f
3 April 2006 00:16
Hi
i dont know is it just me or do you feel that this forum is so boring and dead??? there is no live in here no intelectual subjects discussed nothing none so ever .... i hope that this will improve
Have a good one everyone
The times may seem dark & gloomy... but I know I have it on me, to make it to brighter days --- never lose hope Diminished Ovarian Reserve FSH: 5.7 LH: 2 17-06-2009: C3 ultrasound 7 antral follicules
T
3 April 2006 11:03
Maybe you can suggest a non-boring intellectual subject and we'll discuss it...
f
3 April 2006 13:04
what are you doing here then ?
m
3 April 2006 16:37
Allah Ghaleb
f
3 April 2006 16:43
come on peple be open minded i did not say that to insult anyone that's just how i feel and fatima35 ask yourself what am i doing here??? it is not nice to respond that way to people who give a simple opinion
have a lovely day and sorry you missunderstood my point.
The times may seem dark & gloomy... but I know I have it on me, to make it to brighter days --- never lose hope Diminished Ovarian Reserve FSH: 5.7 LH: 2 17-06-2009: C3 ultrasound 7 antral follicules
m
3 April 2006 17:16
Read your two messages and try to find harmony in your thinking.
It is not about intellectuality but just about the common sense.

Allah Ghaleb
Y
3 April 2006 18:36
Mr.Fabaraw;

Boredom is a human characteristics, at least to me it is! You have started a debate and, whether you noticed it or not, changed maybe your mood or others' for the best I hope.
The suggestion to start a debate is a positive reponse, and given your signature, I can tell you're positive thinking should lead to the rupture of "boredom"!

Question and can be a point of discussion, if you will: what is boredom and why/how... does one get to such point?
Your thoughts!

Yani
T
3 April 2006 19:10
Fabaraw,

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?

(Don't you know then, my son, how little wisdom rules the world?)
I
4 April 2006 05:34
Hi everyone,

fabaraw,

somehow I agree with you....but how to change it???? that's the question.....keep traying even boring still better than not to tray at all like some members......just disappeared....
m
4 April 2006 09:09
Yani
The fact that one has the impression to be bored in the english forum is a good sign.
In contrast to the french forum where many come to deliver triviality, insultes and therefor wasting our time.
I prefer to be bored in the english forum.
Assoukouto hikma
T
4 April 2006 10:03
Personally, I find the english forum better than any others in French. However, people here seem to be more reserved and not express themselves fully or freely...Feeling bored in my opinion is a personal and internal attitude which might change according to the external environment but not necessarily. So, let's let our minds free to fly or dig in to discover. I am sure that behind each word and each sentence written in this forum, there is a person (certainly not a machine!) with many stories to tell, many thoughts, ambitions, successes and failures to share...

Your signature, Fabaraw, is very interesting:

The times may seem dark & gloomy... but I know I have it on me, to make it to brighter days --- never lose hope
f
4 April 2006 16:42
Ilhem2
Hi everyone,

fabaraw,

somehow I agree with you....but how to change it???? that's the question.....keep traying even boring still better than not to tray at all like some members......just disappeared....

Thanks Ilhem2 for understanding my point, trust me i use this forum every single day i try to find something to read or something that will help me in some of my daily situtions and trust me there are days when i find nothing .... but i agree with you it is always good to try and not to give up. i guess enough has been said about this subject.

Have a great day everyone smiling smiley and keep smiling life is too short
Y
4 April 2006 18:25
Krim, Tirally and all;

I have to agree with Krim in the sense that discussions that don't rise to a better level of understanding ruin/ kill the process, at least for me, I have no interest in trivialising an opinion or insulting people , pseudos, even though it's tempting at times, I refrain from it because that's not the reason why I'm here! So, boredom can be a better alternative given the circumstances!

Fabaraw;

I think I understood your point, I just tried to make of it a point of departure / discussion; rather than a conclusion... You'll be surprised by what you can come up with if you convince yourself that No, NOt enough has been said about this subject, and I mean that in a GOOD way!

Good day.
R
4 April 2006 19:39
let's start with choosing a topic first of all, what's the point in saying this forum is boring! Action Speaks Louder Than Words...
T
5 April 2006 12:18
If you want I have plenty of topics...
To start, I would like to have your opinion about "cultural identity". What does it mean for you a "cultural identity"? Which are the consituting elements of a cultural identity? what is culture and what is identity? What is to be a moroccan? is it the same to be moroccan or algerian? is it different to be French or Belgian? Does culture have to do with political frontiers? Do we chose our culture or is it imposed to us? is cultural identity a sign/consequence of belonging to a given group or is it a mean to show/confirm our belonging to this group?...
I
5 April 2006 13:44
salam everyone,

fabaraw
Ilhem2
Hi everyone,

fabaraw,

Thanks Ilhem2 for understanding my point, trust me i use this forum every single day i try to find something to read or something that will help me in some of my daily situtions and trust me there are days when i find nothing .... but i agree with you it is always good to try and not to give up. i guess enough has been said about this subject.

Have a great day everyone smiling smiley and keep smiling life is too short

your welcome fabaraw smiling smiley...

I would like to see this forum improving....
p
21 April 2006 18:07
I don't find this Forum boring at all..I'm not moroccan and I have learned a lot about the culture and the mentality ; in any case to make things lively, add a topic of your interest Fabaraw , and see what response you get....smiling smiley

PS: Common sense.....is not

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook