Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Best Picture Shot of the year 2007
l
3 October 2007 07:28
Hey guys please participate in this draw, It can even save me some bucks on shipping (j/k)

but I would appreciate shots from those who leave in the mid atlantic

here is the link fellows

[www.yabiladi.com]
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
M
3 October 2007 11:57
Hi there,

I'd love to help especially that i love photography and have taken many nice pics in the past but i haven't been to Morocco this year so don't qualify for this draw smiling smiley

I'm curious though to see the winning picture and will certainly follow this post thumbs up
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
l
3 October 2007 16:07
I will appreciate then if you can be a jury member ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
M
3 October 2007 16:10
hey i'd love to!! wow from potential candidate to member of jury, it'll be an honour sir winking smiley

what do i need to do? and what's the background of this competition?
l
3 October 2007 21:30
hi minnie mouse tongue sticking out smiley

actually i am looking for impartial jury too !

what u have to do is to select 10 best shots , personal taste, quality of picture and originality of the picture.

easy hein ?

then i compare ur results to other jurist and then the picture chosen most will win grinning smiley

i will contact u as soon as the delai for submission has past , sounds ok ?
M
4 October 2007 09:48
Oh right, i see better now!

yeah sounds good to me, let me know when you need my "expertise" grinning smiley
a
8 October 2007 22:34
hello everyone,

as i've put a micture of mine on the french forum, i'll put it here so that u can see it.

i'm very proud of it: i took in february 2007, in montreal during a very snowy day. the beauty of the city center and the long st catherine street under the snow: it's magical ( and it was my first night out with my fiancé-to-be.... magical In love

[hiboox.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2007 10:37 by aela.91.
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook