Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
US army in Algerian desert
D
30 October 2006 12:02
Salam,

I give to you, an video which show one camp of US special forces in algeria.

[www.dailymotion.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2006 01:45 by Donatello.
[hr] [b][center]Si perçante soit la vue, on ne se voit jamais de dos[/center][/b][b]Boycottez pour la paix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color=#FF0000]Boycottez!!!!!!!!![/color][color=#FFFFFF]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=#009900]Boycottez pour les enfants de Gaza!!!!!![/color][/b]
r
30 October 2006 17:38
Donatello, they've been there for ages since the 90s. and now with the "war against terror" the new front will be the Sahara. they think there are training camps for terrorists in those areas. Funny. isn't it? Algeria a country rich in Oil!
D
31 October 2006 12:19
Salam,

yes I've the same impression, their presence is just for business, to secure their provisionning of oil. France is going to see that with negative relation.
[hr] [b][center]Si perçante soit la vue, on ne se voit jamais de dos[/center][/b][b]Boycottez pour la paix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color=#FF0000]Boycottez!!!!!!!!![/color][color=#FFFFFF]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=#009900]Boycottez pour les enfants de Gaza!!!!!![/color][/b]
h
31 October 2006 13:32
salam
i think that what was labeled as new collinialism or cultural colonialism is no longer satisfying for the americans,they need phisical presence in the land of thier interests.algeria no exeption,but what effect could this have on the development of the conflect between algeria and morocco?
D
31 October 2006 15:19
Salam,

Maybe this presence can have an reprecution about the sahara conflict, i think that it will not be the case. Because Morocco have an stabilizated situation. The second reason is that the morocco have ever been allied with USA, since their independance in 1776. And Also bescause these two countries collaborates with high level in the military plan, as the military exercise last year in the moroccan sahara, named Africa Lion. Others persons talk about, an intallation of military base in the moroccan sahara.

I give you some picture of this exxercise

[img114.imageshack.us]
[img409.imageshack.us]
[adrianne1121.smugmug.com]
javascriptyawning smileypenLB(73828518,'Large','',800,533);
javascriptyawning smileypenLB(80988325,'Large','',400,600);
[adrianne1121.smugmug.com]
r
1 November 2006 14:19
The first country to officialize the recognition of the USA was Morocco, and the first embassy was in morocco (actually it still exists in Tangier). Morocco has always been seen with good eyes by the USA, so I don't think that would change. Bases in Morocco? I don't think so. They had one in Kenitra in the 60-70s, but then moved them to Spain.
D
1 November 2006 17:31
riffman
Bases in Morocco? I don't think so. They had one in Kenitra in the 60-70s, but then moved them to Spain.

Salam,

I think that it's rumor, but It could be effective. The base has been built last year according to some rumor wich circulate in some militaries website.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook