Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Are you one of the 55 %...
c
17 January 2007 00:11
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2007 12:16 by chelhman.
E
17 January 2007 03:48
I acn raed it aeisly lol.
**~[color=#0000ff]E[/color][color=#3300cc]x[/color][color=#660099]-[/color][color=#990066]m[/color][color=#cc0033]i[/color][color=#ff0000]ss[/color][color=#cc3300]d[/color][color=#996600]o[/color][color=#669900]l[/color][color=#33cc00]l[/color]~**
m
17 January 2007 11:11
esy irs I evha a rteansg ndim
E
17 January 2007 12:16
your brain is like a computer only input what it is told. Is minic a bhris béal duine a shrón.You dont understand unless your brain or computer downloads the information.
R
24 January 2007 19:31
si ti ysea tsrif thguoht uoy erew sem yb shilgne pey tub ruoy niarb tnac daer ti fi ton nowk isht gugnl
p
27 January 2007 14:38
i can read it very fastier, and the more amazing is the fact that I don t speak english (not since school) tongue sticking out smiley

trop fort chelhman on est tous un peu dyslexic à ce que je constate tongue sticking out smiley
!!*!! le seul chat autorisé sur ce forum
k
28 January 2007 03:34
its a piece of cake iwth a cherry on pot fo ti.i think that those guys @ the university of cambridge need to find better things to spend sponssors money on.perplexe
a
28 January 2007 03:55
petit chat
i can read it very fastier, and the more amazing is the fact that I don t speak english (not since school) tongue sticking out smiley

trop fort chelhman on est tous un peu dyslexic à ce que je constate tongue sticking out smiley

Little Cat Oh What are you doing here ?? Come back home on the french version winking smiley
p
28 January 2007 17:40
Belaid
petit chat

Little Cat Oh What are you doing here ?? Come back home on the french version winking smiley

let me trip let me trip....smoking smiley

(it may be the lyrics of a good song thumbs up don't you think so, dude?)

this forum is a real travel around the world smiling smiley

ps : ça sent l'anglais scolaire à full-nose ma prose tongue sticking out smiley
a
28 January 2007 17:52
You're so Funny Little Cat grinning smiley
h
31 January 2007 11:07
I AM ONE OF THE 55% Clap
e
8 February 2007 15:35
I am not english but i can read it easily, does it means that I am too clever to be here with you???lool evil
p
9 February 2007 12:53
elflila
I am not english but i can read it easily, does it means that I am too clever to be here with you???lool evil

yes it does

so get out !! digage ! this is not a forum for you evil
e
9 February 2007 13:44
petit chat
elflila

yes it does

so get out !! digage ! this is not a forum for you evil
Sorry cat(astrophe) but i m not talking with right now!! Im talking to the "real" english people like me... yawning smiley evil
I
9 February 2007 18:28
Krim
esy irs I evha a rteansg ndim

the thing is to leave the first and last lettre in the right place.

If u can read it, does it show anything or is it a dumb research??

bye all, take care

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook