Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
OLD ARABIC TALES.......
a
10 June 2005 18:20
Hello all,

If, like me, sometimes you like to read old Arabic tales, here’s a site to read some good ones.

[www.blackmask.com]

Happy reading,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2005 06:21 by almotanabi.
Almot
t
17 June 2005 12:21
thank you.. I am very interested in Arabic Tales, if you have others sites to recommend me you're welcome
Ma'a salama
a
17 June 2005 15:33
Hello talouzte,
I’m glad someone else likes old Arabic tales on this forum. I always liked and was captivated by the characters and the plots, this, I believe has grown in me from attending, at a very early age, the story telling gatherings at market places in Rabat, which we in Morocco call, Al Halka. There’s no stopping the imagination when it comes to Arabic old tales, and since many of them were told in palaces and alike, one can see the tellers did all they can to make their listeners happy, and I like the edge these stories go to fulfill their goals.
If I come up on any new sites I’ll be happy to share them with you, and I hope you do the same.
Do you have a favorite one?
Take care,
Almot
a
17 June 2005 17:58
Interesting indeed winking smiley But it would be worth to read these tales in original Arabic language.

For those who are interested more in short tales, a recent book of the Brazilian Novelist; Paolo Cohelo entitled "Mektoub" is collecting different tales from different cultures...very relaxing to read for both children & seniors.
t
17 June 2005 18:40
Thank you very much for these informations, I know about Halka , there is famous one in jama'a Elfna in Marrakech ...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook