Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Apres Angelina Jolie, la nouvelle Lara Croft est...marocaine...
z
22 février 2006 06:18
Full Name: Karima Adebibe
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Profession: Model
Biography:

Karima was born in the UK then brought up in Morocco before returning to England when she was seven. She lives with her mum in Bethnal Green in London’s East End. She has a musician boyfriend Terry, 27.

Karima, who appeared briefly in the movie Alien Vs Predator and had modelled for Coca-Cola, accepts landing the Lara role is a “huge break.” It also saved her career.

She admits: “It has taken me a long time to get here. I was about to quit modelling. Going to all the castings was getting a bit tiresome and I wanted to do photography. “Then this happened. It must have been a sign to stick with it. “When I heard I had been chosen I was gobsmacked. I’m a Tomb Raider fan and played the games as a kid.”

Karima will now go on a worldwide tour to promote the new game, starting in America next week followed by visits to Canada and Europe, including the UK. Karima admits winning the part will not sink in until the first time she is mobbed by blokes desperate for her autograph.

She says: “Lara Croft is one of the sexiest women on the planet so to be cast as her is such a huge compliment. At the audition I had to get into the costume and the first time was very nerve-racking. But it is so empowering and exciting to realise you are about to become a fantasy figure. I have to act as Lara, so I am having elocution lessons and learning how to be a lady all over again. I’ve also got to go on an SAS training course and learn how to ride a motorcycle. Becoming Lara means being strong, ladylike yet rugged and very sexy. As Lara I can do anything I want and not have to explain it. After all, who is going to mess with me?”

But while she is ecstatic, there is another man in her life who has a slight worry. She says: “My mum was very happy for me but Dad said, ‘Oh dear, what are you going to be wearing?’ ”

------------------------------------

Lara Croft trouve une nouvelle ambassadrice

Bye bye Angelina, c'est maintenant au tour de Karima Adebibe de devenir le sosie humain de Lara Croft. Avant Angelina Jolie, les Lucy Clarkson, Rhona Mitra, Nell McAndrew, Vanessa Demouy et Lara Weller ont représenté les traits de la grande aventurière virtuelle.

L'éditeur de jeux Eidos vient de choisir Karima Adebibe après une grande recherche aux quatre coins de la planète pour trouver la meilleure personne pour personnifier Lara Croft. Eidos a d'ailleurs mis en ligne un site Web pour présenter la nouvelle vedette, en attendant la sortie du nouveau jeu en avril prochain.

Les carnets Techno...

-----------------------------

Pour ceux qui sont curieux et veulent du visuel, googlez messieurs dame, vu les dernieres opinions qui circulent ces derniers temps sur le forum, je ne veux pas avoir de fatwa avec mon nom comme sujet principal smiling smiley
w
22 février 2006 08:22
Bonjour,

Veuillez continuer sur le sujet déjà ouvert :
[www.yabiladi.com]
"Marocainement vôtre"Le Webmaster http://www.yabiladi.com

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook