Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
anglais 2nd
m
22 octobre 2009 19:36
Salam tout le monde =D,
alors j'ai une rédaction pour demain en anglais mais il y a des phrases qui me semblent ne vouloir rien dire ^^ donc je demande si quelqu'un pourrai me corriger et m'expliquer mes erreurs, merci d'avance !

texte :
There are four pictures of animals and same few word of vocabulary.
For begin, there is a picture of pelican in the top right corner. He is on a sign. This sign is saying not feed alligators because it's dangerous so I suppose that he is in a zoo.
In the middle of the page there is a white bear. This bear have a handkerchief in is mouth. i deduce that he is in contact with people or maybe he is in the reserve because next to him there are lot of rubbish for visitors.
Next there is an elephant in the bottom left corner. he is doing a show for people. Perhaps he is in the zoo because the are fences, he is in sort of cge.
For finish, I can see two girafs in the bottom tight corner . They are in freedom. There is just grass, there aren't cages so I guessed that they are in a parc or in nature.

These animals are all wild? It's what the tittle ask for us. So for answer at this question I say that pelican and girafs are not wild and bear and elephant are wild.

That's all!!!
p
23 octobre 2009 11:24
salam,

you better post in english board, i'm pretty sure many will help you there.

good luck

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook