Admission at a UK university
curiolis [ PM ] [ ]
August 20, 2008 01:05PM
Hello everybody,

Is there anyone in here who knows what is the equivalent of a 2:1 in the American grading system. I am a graduate student from Canada and i'm thinking about doing a master degree in england but i'm not sure what school to choose.

Thanks in advance.