Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Who do you admire the most?
S
2 July 2008 21:47
Salam,

Who do you admire the most and why?

Personally, I'd go for my mum, she's just amazing! she's the most patient and generous person I've ever known.

I am so lucky to have her.

She has not had an easy life but God rewarded her and I am so proud of her!

What about you?
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
a
3 July 2008 11:47
That bloke I see every morning on the mirror while shaving. He copies me a lot and does exactly what I do very well. He is fun to be with, listens seriously if I am upset with someone and never talks back when I am talking unlike others. Danse
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
S
3 July 2008 13:30
Salem,

Take good care of him...
Expect yourself, who do you admire, Mr Aads???
l
3 July 2008 13:36
mothers must be all the same mine is nice and lovely woman, ellah ikhalihom lina wi ghfar lina menhom
a
3 July 2008 16:25
I admire the creator, the prophets especially Med SAWS, all those who helped the start of and development of science and all those inventers (including writers singers and poets) apart from that the rest are just ordinary people living an ordinary life they can still be loved for who they are.
If we you are talking about the personality then that is something else, I don’t admire anyone so far wal hamdo lillah.
That is only my opinion right or wrong it will only suit my life.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
S
7 July 2008 15:22
Salam,

I forgot to name another person, the last but not the least...

Our beloved Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), Allah's best creature, great personnality, amazing human qualities,a remarkable human being.

A mercy to the mankind.

Peace and Blessings be upon Him.
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
T
20 July 2008 17:45
Sweetlatifa
Salam,

Personally, I'd go for my mum, she's just amazing! she's the most patient and generous person I've ever known.

What about you?

I admire my sweet wifeIn love ,she's s a yummy mummy.In love
We are born wet, naked, and hungry, then things get worse.If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
20 July 2008 18:00
TangerRoi
Sweetlatifa
Salam,

What about you?

I admire my sweet wifeIn love ,she's s a yummy mummy.In love

Uh, How sweet! In love God Bless both of Yousmiling smileythumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 06:01 by NYorkaise.
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
m
20 July 2008 20:10
Not to be selfish but I am a big fan of myself lol
S
20 July 2008 20:13
Salam Marokk,

So take care of yourselfwinking smiley
22 July 2008 21:51
In this world of ours, I admire anybody who shows some signs of sympathy and desire to help those who are less fortunate, regardless of who they are or where they are coming from. There is so much unjustice and cruelty in this world that anybody who is willing to help, or has the courage to defend the weak and the oppressed is truely deserving admiration and appreciation.

God bless you all
m
24 July 2008 09:35
Salam,

the man of all times that deserve my admiration is our messenger peace be upon him. no need to say why, he 's our guidance to the right path....

another person that i admire is Cheick HASSAN NASRALLAH. the man who sent his son to the south of lebanon to fight sionists (passed away during battle). the man who shaked the most powerful army in the region and one of the high-tech army in the world. the commander of 6000 moujahidine who defeated the third powerful army of the world.the man who created trouble to Arab dictators as he becomes a symbol of resistance and freedom to Arab ans Islamic nation.

Salam

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook