Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Youssef Mokhtari we are proud off you a mis ne Nador!
a
12 février 2004 23:06
Youssef Mokhtari we are proud off you a youma a mis ne Nador!

Thank you for the 2 beautiful gaols yesterday!! grinning smiley

and thanks a lot for speaking our language thmazight on the moroccan television! grinning smiley

i don't hope that fascist like that peson "bikhir' gonna call you sepparatist for that. if he did, adirah adingez yemmas :p

__________________________________________________________ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Abdelkrim wayemouth Abdelkrim qa yedda! Abdelkrim ettaryast ateqqim i rebda!
f
12 février 2004 23:12
Youssef Mokhtari n'est pas une équipe à lui tout seul. Il faut également dire bravo aux autres joueurs de l'équipe, tout de même, qui ont marqué les deux autres buts. C'est en étant soudés que l'on avance, que l'on grandit et que l'on arrive au sommet. Seul, on n'aboutit pas à grand-chose. Bravo l'équipe marocaine, équipe plurielle.
S
13 février 2004 01:48

awarino, why are are you doing that dude?? this guy's playing good and that's it, like hadji, zairi, fouhami or Regragui don't play it like the algerians do man , (I am kabylke, I am from oran, I am from this I am from that). For once we have this wonderful team very young and talented and from different backgrounds, who don't mind to sweat off for the country and its people and you dare to show off only youssef mokhtari's skill as he was the only guy in this fantastic team, thank God man, not all moroccans aren't like you bro.

all you have to know is that WE are all moroccans man, regardless you mother tongue is , All I know man, and WE all know is that 30 millions of moroccans are pround of their moroccan team, which is 100% pure moroccan and inchallah, with the Great help of God, We will win this cup and WE will bring it back home and WE will all cry when WE will see the red flag with green star waving over Tunis. Next time buddy, don't try to create confusion between you fellow moroccans
sincerly
13 février 2004 04:00

Auteur: fani
Date: 12-02-04 23:12

Youssef Mokhtari n'est pas une équipe à lui tout seul. Il faut également dire bravo aux autres joueurs de l'équipe, tout de même, qui ont marqué les deux autres buts. C'est en étant soudés que l'on avance, que l'on grandit et que l'on arrive au sommet. Seul, on n'aboutit pas à grand-chose. Bravo l'équipe marocaine, équipe plurielle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tres bien parler fani.

:o
j
13 février 2004 11:51
Mr awarino

on a vu Mokthari portant le Drapeau marocain apres le sifflet de fain de match Maroc-mali. En plus, il est alle salue les supporters venant encourager l'equipe nationale sans leur demander est ce qu'ils parlent tarift ou tachelhit.

Vive Tout le Maroc de Tanger a Laguira et toute l'equipe nationale de Fouhami a Mokhtari.
ALLAH YAOUEN FARIKNA

Piano, Piano. Che va piano va sanno e va lontannoMus

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook